You did that all day and night ??
I don't play that much![]()

Pffff no all day and night! Yesterday I played only 8 games. Well... maybe it's much but at least I don't play AP GAREN !You did that all day and night ??
![]()




), Age of Empires, Stronghold Crusader and now LoL ... I was about to play Skyrim but no 

NubPffff no all day and night! Yesterday I played only 8 games. Well... maybe it's much but at least I don't play AP GAREN !![]()

I'm not good but I enjoy playing it ... especially with the friends so they can be angry at me when I feednot really...i'm no good
![]()

also a LOL addict ...![]()


Yeah, but you have to be good ... and ... you are notLoL is OP!
cause you lost against me 
I was told you played AP Garen and that's not goodAnnnnnnnnnnnd What you said about Garen?
![]()

didnt u learn proper in school ,that its not good to lie
I'm not addicted at all![]()

Mafia game corrupted her.didnt u learn proper in school ,that its not good to lie![]()
Also ... I don't liedidnt u learn proper in school ,that its not good to lie![]()

my Dia is simply better .... just admit that

