Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You did that all day and night ??

:faint
Pffff no all day and night! Yesterday I played only 8 games. Well... maybe it's much but at least I don't play AP GAREN ! :teehee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

:p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Btw you play LoL too greg ? :teehee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

Go check out Don't Starve you LoL noob...it's so addictive:zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Yes my lord :3


I did and ... It looks like a facebook game like Farmville but with vampires ... not interested :hmph
The only games I played was The Sims (:love), Age of Empires, Stronghold Crusader and now LoL ... I was about to play Skyrim but no :hee
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Hello World !

also a LOL addict ...:nah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

LoL is OP!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,088
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Pffff no all day and night! Yesterday I played only 8 games. Well... maybe it's much but at least I don't play AP GAREN ! :teehee
Nub

you're addicted/

Annnnnnnnnnnd What you said about Garen?

:poke
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

not really...i'm no good

:paperbag
I'm not good but I enjoy playing it ... especially with the friends so they can be angry at me when I feed :teehee

But I'm good .... against .... bots :(


also a LOL addict ...:nah
:gwah

I'm not addicted at all :nah


LoL is OP!
Yeah, but you have to be good ... and ... you are not :teehee cause you lost against me :p


Annnnnnnnnnnd What you said about Garen?

:poke
I was told you played AP Garen and that's not good :nah
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

didnt u learn proper in school ,that its not good to lie :nah
Also ... I don't lie :(

I do only if it is necessary for the good of others
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Kat, you wouldn't best me again if you tried 10 more times :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Pfff I would :p my Dia is simply better .... just admit that
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

It isn't. I owned you the second time and I still killed you way more than you killed me overall :XD

But she's on sale and Nuno is buying her, so we're both screwed I guess :p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

I wanted her too :pout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top