BUT I WON THE FIRST ONE !!! The first one means more than the second oneIt isn't. I owned you the second time and I still killed you way more than you killed me overall![]()
But she's on sale and Nuno is buying her, so we're both screwed I guess![]()

I'm so sad because of that ... Diana is mine 
Yes my lord :3

Anyways...it's nothing like a Facebook game, because FB games are random and easy...this game is super hard and atmospheric survival game...and I bet you wouldn't resist 10 days in that game...

No you didn't, I didBUT I WON THE FIRST ONE !!! The first one means more than the second one
yeahI'm so sad because of that ... Diana is mine
![]()
...or you mean the first Diana vs Diana match? Yeah even so, still killed you more 

She is mine! I give her enough love
... well I play her top mid ... already tried jungle and "supp on bot" sooo 
And I outplayed you even harder the second match....so I win overallYeah I mean the first match! Maybe you killed me more but I played betterShe is mine! I give her enough love
... well I play her top mid ... already tried jungle and "supp on bot" sooo
![]()


OK Gary challenge accepted! It's 1:1 we need another 1v1 which will decide!And I outplayed you even harder the second match....so I win overall
I've never seen you play her top.....and why would you play her bot?![]()

Ok... but if you win we will play another cause you know :3 I'm simply betterLol...any time![]()


Bish please! I won't lose ... against ... YOU !!! My Dia defeated scav so I won't lose against youYou're already bargaining with yourself since you know you'll lose![]()

Did you like her at leaaaast?OH DID SOMEONE MENTION DIANA!?
So I had one game with her (pvp) and crushed noobs. HAHA. Easy.

You did and you willBish please! I won't lose ... against ... YOU !!! My Dia defeated scav so I won't lose against you![]()

The same thing I can say tooYou did and you will![]()

What?! Scav is definitely better than youSo? It's scav... Who did he play?
He played Vlad,Karma, Gragas and I'm sure there was something more 
You talk a lot of shit for being the worse DianaThe same thing I can say too
What?! Scav is definitely better than youHe played Vlad,Karma, Gragas and I'm sure there was something more
![]()

I've killed that bish before as well 

u disappointed me,i dont think i can trust u anymoreAlso ... I don't lie![]()
I do only if it is necessary for the good of others
