Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Hahaha...never mind
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

It isn't. I owned you the second time and I still killed you way more than you killed me overall :XD

But she's on sale and Nuno is buying her, so we're both screwed I guess :p
BUT I WON THE FIRST ONE !!! The first one means more than the second one :hmph

yeah :( I'm so sad because of that ... Diana is mine :(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Hello World !

Yes my lord :3
:ck


Anyways...it's nothing like a Facebook game, because FB games are random and easy...this game is super hard and atmospheric survival game...and I bet you wouldn't resist 10 days in that game...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

:ck


Anyways...it's nothing like a Facebook game, because FB games are random and easy...this game is super hard and atmospheric survival game...and I bet you wouldn't resist 10 days in that game...



What makes the game that hard? :(
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

/ ........
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

BUT I WON THE FIRST ONE !!! The first one means more than the second one :hmph

yeah :( I'm so sad because of that ... Diana is mine :(
No you didn't, I did :rofl...or you mean the first Diana vs Diana match? Yeah even so, still killed you more :derp

No, she was never yours. You don't give her enough variety, only going mid with her :hmph
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Yeah I mean the first match! Maybe you killed me more but I played better :p She is mine! I give her enough love :love ... well I play her top mid ... already tried jungle and "supp on bot" sooo :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Yeah I mean the first match! Maybe you killed me more but I played better :p She is mine! I give her enough love :love ... well I play her top mid ... already tried jungle and "supp on bot" sooo :hee
And I outplayed you even harder the second match....so I win overall :derp

I've never seen you play her top.....and why would you play her bot? :oh
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

And I outplayed you even harder the second match....so I win overall :derp

I've never seen you play her top.....and why would you play her bot? :oh
OK Gary challenge accepted! It's 1:1 we need another 1v1 which will decide! :p

I played her bot cause there was chaos in my team so I had to go bot with Haku :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Lol...any time :derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Lol...any time :derp
Ok... but if you win we will play another cause you know :3 I'm simply better :teehee
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

You're already bargaining with yourself since you know you'll lose :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

OH DID SOMEONE MENTION DIANA!?

So I had one game with her (pvp) and crushed noobs. HAHA. Easy.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You're already bargaining with yourself since you know you'll lose :XD
Bish please! I won't lose ... against ... YOU !!! My Dia defeated scav so I won't lose against you :nah

OH DID SOMEONE MENTION DIANA!?

So I had one game with her (pvp) and crushed noobs. HAHA. Easy.
Did you like her at leaaaast? :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

Bish please! I won't lose ... against ... YOU !!! My Dia defeated scav so I won't lose against you :nah
You did and you will :blush

So? It's scav... Who did he play?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

You did and you will :blush
The same thing I can say too :blush

So? It's scav... Who did he play?
What?! Scav is definitely better than you :hmph He played Vlad,Karma, Gragas and I'm sure there was something more :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Hello World !

The same thing I can say too :blush



What?! Scav is definitely better than you :hmph He played Vlad,Karma, Gragas and I'm sure there was something more :p
You talk a lot of shit for being the worse Diana :heh


When did you become his fanboy? I was only trolling, but stop acting like scav is Diamonproxx or something :rolleyes: I've killed that bish before as well :datass

None of those are good picks against Diana :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Hello World !

Also ... I don't lie :(

I do only if it is necessary for the good of others
u disappointed me,i dont think i can trust u anymore :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top