Re: Hello World !
*unsubscribe*
*unsubscribe*

What about Peťo hot or no (for you) ? That's the questionWell, I'm a natural objective judge, so what. XD
Shou is a cute boy, Westrice is a hot guy... not that they're not both 20 but xD


He already knowsI'm so gonna tell Hobby![]()

What is cute about him? He is such a big trollcute


I had it prepared fancier (with a fitting sig) but then yeah decided I wanted this sig instead xD Thanks ^.^Darj - nice set.
not finding it worthy, I mean we're talking about looks and there's nothing to answer there, it just is as it is. Always digged long hair, always willDarj is suspicious ... She doesn't want to answer my question![]()

But he cut his hairnot finding it worthy, I mean we're talking about looks and there's nothing to answer there, it just is as it is. Always digged long hair, always will![]()
but yeah I know you like looong hair
Faust is promoing his recent picture post :3
still long tho o.O ninja copik viable o/But he cut his hairbut yeah I know you like looong hair
This one was good choice - I like it.
I think adi also has a long hair luve - iirc.
Faust is promoing his recent picture post :3
Nah cute ofinka ftw!still long tho o.O ninja copik viable o/
right?
Man you should watch Faith for ninja copik + cute ofinka overload!Nah cute ofinka ftw!right?

but but long hair + cute ofinka for me ... you know who 
you hungry charlie ?