Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

*unsubscribe*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Well, I'm a natural objective judge, so what. XD

Shou is a cute boy, Westrice is a hot guy... not that they're not both 20 but xD
What about Peťo hot or no (for you) ? That's the question :teehee
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

cute
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

I'm so gonna tell Hobby :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Darj - nice set.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Darj is suspicious ... She doesn't want to answer my question :teehee
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Darj - nice set.
I had it prepared fancier (with a fitting sig) but then yeah decided I wanted this sig instead xD Thanks ^.^

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Darj is suspicious ... She doesn't want to answer my question :teehee
not finding it worthy, I mean we're talking about looks and there's nothing to answer there, it just is as it is. Always digged long hair, always will :uguu
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

not finding it worthy, I mean we're talking about looks and there's nothing to answer there, it just is as it is. Always digged long hair, always will :uguu
But he cut his hair :p but yeah I know you like looong hair
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

But he cut his hair :p but yeah I know you like looong hair
still long tho o.O ninja copik viable o/

This one was good choice - I like it.

I think adi also has a long hair luve - iirc. :D



Faust is promoing his recent picture post :3

So Charlie you're basically a CLG fan, ne :thumbs \o/
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Nah cute ofinka ftw! :teehee right?
Man you should watch Faith for ninja copik + cute ofinka overload!
or at least this MV↓



Lee Min Ho oppa! T.T:uguu
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Oooooooooh cute :^_^ but but long hair + cute ofinka for me ... you know who :eyeroll
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Meh again about food :p you hungry charlie ?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

scav is better than Gary! Sorry!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Hello World !

Why?

If scav was worse I'd feel sorry for him. He has probably over double the amount of games played than Gary has. It's a matter of experience.

On a more detailed note scav probably has better map awareness and overall game experience. But scav is probably only significantly better as a jungler in terms of roles. The rest I can't say, though Gary probably is a better ADC. But scav never plays AD and Gary doesn't main AD either. Then there's mechanical skill where both probably have + and - sides in different aspects. For example I'd bet Gary is a better last hitter than scav.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top