TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Casting call in Florida? :blink
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

It's usually a sign that they'll be filming in a place if there's a casting call. So I'm not sure what's going on there...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

well...jo works in tampa...she may be able to snag a pic,more than I would be.i'll be spending a weekend there next mth...26-28...metrocon.


ahhh...I njust remembered....it's a comicon in august....that's right...it features GoT actors as guest...

I forgot to bring it up here...I read the article about it some weeks ago....

:paperbag
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

Casting call in Florida? :blink
well either it's the need for hispanic/retired people or swamps, I really wouldn't know what else there is in Florida :teehee
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

yo dawg :hip
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....



Galaxy Patrol Jako... Toriyama is back.

Yes, that robot looks like Freeza
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....



Galaxy Patrol Jako... Toriyama is back.

Yes, that robot looks like Freeza
It doesn't mean it's a new serie, it's for the 45th anniversary. It could very well be a one chapter only thingy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

It doesn't mean it's a new serie, it's for the 45th anniversary. It could very well be a one chapter only thingy.
I never said it was a series :3
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I never said it was a series :3
Just making sure since you all seemed so excited as if it was a new serie. :3c
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

I'd be exceited if it was something related to DB, but it isn't so... nope.

I was just posting it here because Greg might find it interesting ^^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

thanx...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

well either it's the need for hispanic/retired people or swamps, I really wouldn't know what else there is in Florida :teehee
Swamps wouldn't necessarily be canon...yet. My main point is that they don't go out of their way to cast extras somewhere unless they're filming there. And if it's for a major role it's even odder. Weird.

And yes I know your reply was a joke, but this is srs bsns :hmph
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....



---------- Post added July 03, 2013 at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was June 29, 2013 at 02:28 PM ----------

Ponyo Ponyo Ponyo saka na no ko~ :hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

we need to sit down and have a beer...there are a few things I need to explain to ya

:toc
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

we need to sit down and have a beer...there are a few things I need to explain to ya

:toc
Please explain in further detail :teehee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

we need to sit down and have a beer...there are a few things I need to explain to ya

:toc
I'm allergic to alcohol.
Explaining things while you're getting drunk will that even help me? :notsure
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

You think it's gay that I avoid drinks that I have allegry on?
My eye sight becomes pitch black, my head aches and my skin becomes very hot and red whenever I drink alcohol.

Will you eat/drink food you are allergic too?

You're stupid Miguel!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top