Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....
Casting call in Florida?
Casting call in Florida?


we da shiznit...Casting call in Florida?![]()

well either it's the need for hispanic/retired people or swamps, I really wouldn't know what else there is in FloridaCasting call in Florida?![]()


It doesn't mean it's a new serie, it's for the 45th anniversary. It could very well be a one chapter only thingy.![]()
Galaxy Patrol Jako... Toriyama is back.
Yes, that robot looks like Freeza
I never said it was a series :3It doesn't mean it's a new serie, it's for the 45th anniversary. It could very well be a one chapter only thingy.
Just making sure since you all seemed so excited as if it was a new serie.I never said it was a series :3

Swamps wouldn't necessarily be canon...yet. My main point is that they don't go out of their way to cast extras somewhere unless they're filming there. And if it's for a major role it's even odder. Weird.well either it's the need for hispanic/retired people or swamps, I really wouldn't know what else there is in Florida![]()



Please explain in further detailwe need to sit down and have a beer...there are a few things I need to explain to ya
![]()

I'm allergic to alcohol.we need to sit down and have a beer...there are a few things I need to explain to ya
![]()
