Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Moa, gtfo now
I don't know... the sex is good and I'm finding this craziness quite amusing hahaha
I'm more afraid of hurting the girl, since I really see no future with her and just wanna have a good time. She's not a bad person, she's just crazy and a little needy

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

If you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.
That won't work... I'm quite fond of drinking too
I can only keep her away of alcohol when she's driving
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Who cares? She seems batshit crazy when drunk. If you want to be in a relationship with her, batshit crazy is not good. Unless you're looking at her only as a fuckbuddy. THen it's all good, as long as you have a body armor on you.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Damn
I was with the girl that I'm going out with at this barbecue party to watch the confederation cup final game
then just before the game she freaked out, she was already drunk and said that this was the last time we would see each other cuz I'm too young, we have no future and she's falling for me... (she's 28, I'm 22)
Then she got all crazy about a bunch of stuff, saying that I have numerous GFs, I'm fucking her friend, I was going out with other girls after saying good night for her, I just want to fuck her, I never send her messages on the morning cuz I'm with other girls, I'm just like all other guys, she want babies in 2 years... she went a full circle of BS that she was making out in the moment.
Then she blocked me on whatsapp so we would never speak again after that night... btw, we were making out between the BS.
And nothing of this is true, just the part about we don't having a future
And to be clear, we have never talked about the relationship before, we just went out a couple times and talked on a daily basis... but I was liker her so I stopped to see other girls anyway

I went home thinking that I really would never see her again... then she called me and we talked for 70 min on the cel, it was 2 am

and today she's acting like none of this happened, is all lovey dovey and asked me to go to the movies this week
She's crazy, but I like to go out with her... so I'm really lost atm
That's awesome....I'd keep her:p
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Drunk is a strong word... I'm buzzed.

She's fighting with him WHILE making out with him. How is that not sexy? Who here does not want to make out with a girl when she's angry or annoyed?

Besides, what girl ISN'T fucking insane when she's drunk?
The boring kind! :arf

He doesn't have to marry her, but she sounds very entertaining to Bene and I. :hmph

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

My younger sister just declared her major. Bachelor's in business, Masters in city management.

:cookie:arf

She's so weird.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
She's fighting with him WHILE making out with him. How is that not sexy? Who here does not want to make out with a girl when she's angry or annoyed?
u have a weird fetish, u like to make out while fighting? :cookiestare
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.


AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
.lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.


AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
.lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
well that also mean more time to relax
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
u have a weird fetish, u like to make out while fighting? :cookiestare
If crazy=sexy, then maybe. But if it happens too often, no thank you.

Passion can be a good thing, but sometimes boring is nice as well :cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.


AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
.lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
Talk your advisor, son. If I didn't, then I'd have been taking one class for the summer instead of with my prerequisite class.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Passion can be a good thing, but sometimes boring is nice as well :cookiestare
*shakes Gary* :arf

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Talk your advisor, son. If I didn't, then I'd have been taking one class for the summer instead of with my prerequisite class.
It's good advice. :scry I'll go see him tomorrow. My main problem is the four hour lab I have on Mondays. If I could switch it to the Tuesday lab instead (which is completely full, and they don't make acceptions for chemistry labs usually), then I could take Advanced synth or Modern physics. I have to get something though. I'm only enrolled for four credit hours, and that would mean I have to start paying my loans back! :iik I don't even know how much debt school has put me in. I literally am too scared to look.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
:cookiearf

I am so happy. :scry:zomg
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
If you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.
What is he ? Her dad ?

Bitch is making you worry. Dump her ass immediately. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's good advice. :scry I'll go see him tomorrow. My main problem is the four hour lab I have on Mondays. If I could switch it to the Tuesday lab instead (which is completely full, and they don't make acceptions for chemistry labs usually), then I could take Advanced synth or Modern physics. I have to get something though. I'm only enrolled for four credit hours, and that would mean I have to start paying my loans back! :iik I don't even know how much debt school has put me in. I literally am too scared to look.
You could plead and use debt/cost as a way to convince your advisor? I basically used that and bullshitted my way into saying I'll do good in both of my classes.

You can't take either class after Monday?
What is he ? Her dad ?

Bitch is making you worry. Dump her ass immediately. :D
He is someone who probably doesn't want to die, she could get violent when drunk. Ain'tchu been beaten up?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
He is someone who probably doesn't want to die, she could get violent when drunk. Ain'tchu been beaten up?
Die, beaten up... whut?

she's not this kind of crazy.

Actually, after thinking little more and talking with her sober self... I think she's more like someone with low self esteem who have been on really bad relationships before. I think that's where all this craziness about I fucking everybody and having multiple girlfriends comes from.

And I actually went from worried to amused with the whole situation... after all the crazy shit that was going on my life, this crazy woman is actually something more steady on my life
hahahah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Oooh, why didn't you say that, then?

Go for it, then. :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top