If you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.she's not emo... she's just crazy when she drinks
and she drinks a lot! hahahah
If you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.she's not emo... she's just crazy when she drinks
and she drinks a lot! hahahah
I don't know... the sex is good and I'm finding this craziness quite amusing hahahaMoa, gtfo now
That won't work... I'm quite fond of drinking tooIf you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.
That's awesome....I'd keep herDamn
I was with the girl that I'm going out with at this barbecue party to watch the confederation cup final game
then just before the game she freaked out, she was already drunk and said that this was the last time we would see each other cuz I'm too young, we have no future and she's falling for me... (she's 28, I'm 22)
Then she got all crazy about a bunch of stuff, saying that I have numerous GFs, I'm fucking her friend, I was going out with other girls after saying good night for her, I just want to fuck her, I never send her messages on the morning cuz I'm with other girls, I'm just like all other guys, she want babies in 2 years... she went a full circle of BS that she was making out in the moment.
Then she blocked me on whatsapp so we would never speak again after that night... btw, we were making out between the BS.
And nothing of this is true, just the part about we don't having a future
And to be clear, we have never talked about the relationship before, we just went out a couple times and talked on a daily basis... but I was liker her so I stopped to see other girls anyway
I went home thinking that I really would never see her again... then she called me and we talked for 70 min on the cel, it was 2 am
and today she's acting like none of this happened, is all lovey dovey and asked me to go to the movies this week
She's crazy, but I like to go out with her... so I'm really lost atm

I was think the same thing.That's awesome....I'd keep her![]()




u have a weird fetish, u like to make out while fighting?She's fighting with him WHILE making out with him. How is that not sexy? Who here does not want to make out with a girl when she's angry or annoyed?

well that also mean more time to relaxNot particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.
AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
.lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
If crazy=sexy, then maybe. But if it happens too often, no thank you.u have a weird fetish, u like to make out while fighting?![]()

Talk your advisor, son. If I didn't, then I'd have been taking one class for the summer instead of with my prerequisite class.Not particularly, I just think it's fun to make out with someone who is angry. Doesn't necessarily have to be directed at me, but it definitely makes things interesting.
AGHHH. I confess that I'm trying to sign up for classes and it's a fucking mess. I hate this "only offered in spring" or "only offered in fall" bull shit! And some of the pre-requisites are completely unnecessary. That, or the class is at the same time as another one I'm already taking. This is fucking stressing me out. At this rate, it will take me four more semesters to graduate when I should be able to do it in two!
.lsdkjhf,akjdfshgb.kajdshfg;k
*shakes Gary*Passion can be a good thing, but sometimes boring is nice as well![]()

It's good advice.Talk your advisor, son. If I didn't, then I'd have been taking one class for the summer instead of with my prerequisite class.
I'll go see him tomorrow. My main problem is the four hour lab I have on Mondays. If I could switch it to the Tuesday lab instead (which is completely full, and they don't make acceptions for chemistry labs usually), then I could take Advanced synth or Modern physics. I have to get something though. I'm only enrolled for four credit hours, and that would mean I have to start paying my loans back!
I don't even know how much debt school has put me in. I literally am too scared to look.WAT*shakes Gary*![]()




What is he ? Her dad ?If you want to be with her, keep her the fuck away from alcohol.

I am so happy.![]()

You could plead and use debt/cost as a way to convince your advisor? I basically used that and bullshitted my way into saying I'll do good in both of my classes.It's good advice.I'll go see him tomorrow. My main problem is the four hour lab I have on Mondays. If I could switch it to the Tuesday lab instead (which is completely full, and they don't make acceptions for chemistry labs usually), then I could take Advanced synth or Modern physics. I have to get something though. I'm only enrolled for four credit hours, and that would mean I have to start paying my loans back!
I don't even know how much debt school has put me in. I literally am too scared to look.
He is someone who probably doesn't want to die, she could get violent when drunk. Ain'tchu been beaten up?What is he ? Her dad ?
Bitch is making you worry. Dump her ass immediately.![]()
Die, beaten up... whut?He is someone who probably doesn't want to die, she could get violent when drunk. Ain'tchu been beaten up?