- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Then isn't it saying something that you can be rude to a rude person? You must be more rude.



Seiyuu are voice actors.
Angel? Angel? Heaven and hell must have been reversed for you to be an angel.why? dont say that, u know im an angel. beside u're more rude than anybody here
![]()

Then isn't it saying something that you can be rude to a rude person? You must be more rude.

Ah, dunno. That's the only time I saw her playingoh im impressed, she must be good on video games

Somehow I don't feel that is sincere. You were laughing, and it sounds rude to me.oi dont be like that, doesnt mean anything bad. a gothic lolita style can suit you perfectly![]()
If you find that person. I have the feeling everyone will answer the same: Google it.nah ill let it like that, maybe one day someone will be kind enough to explain me![]()

You're helpless.who's seiyuu?the same guy?

Seiyuu are voice actors.
Last edited by a moderator:
. beside u're more rude than anybody here



And my friends think differently than you do, considering how often they try to put cute clothes on me.
Well, I suppose it can be, but as long as you know which station you'll arrive in, and find trustworthy taxi (Bluebird in this case, I believe), you'll be safe and sound until you arrive at my place. :3



