The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

why? dont say that, u know im an angel :uguu. beside u're more rude than anybody here :teehee
Angel? Angel? Heaven and hell must have been reversed for you to be an angel. -_-;
Then isn't it saying something that you can be rude to a rude person? You must be more rude. :nah

oh im impressed, she must be good on video games
Ah, dunno. That's the only time I saw her playing :derp

oi dont be like that, doesnt mean anything bad. a gothic lolita style can suit you perfectly :^_^
Somehow I don't feel that is sincere. You were laughing, and it sounds rude to me.

nah ill let it like that, maybe one day someone will be kind enough to explain me :p
If you find that person. I have the feeling everyone will answer the same: Google it. :edu

who's seiyuu?the same guy?
You're helpless. :epicfacepalm

Seiyuu are voice actors.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Angel? Angel? Heaven and hell must have been reversed for you to be an angel. -_-;
Then isn't it saying something that you can be rude to a rude person? You must be more rude. :nah
ah u have the wrong idea of me that make me sad. and it's saying someone rude shouldn't call others rude, im not rude to anybody or at least not on purpose unlike you (jorped still licking his wounds) :p



Ah, dunno. That's the only time I saw her playing :derp
still defeating sephiroth is a not an easy feat, i doubt u could do it :3c

Somehow I don't feel that is sincere. You were laughing, and it sounds rude to me.
nah its true gothic lolita would suit you perfectly. but i doubt other style of lolita would suit you, specially the sweet lolita. thats the fun part :D

If you find that person. I have the feeling everyone will answer the same: Google it. :edu
i should ask to phio, im sure she will be kind enough to explain

You're helpless. :epicfacepalm

Seiyuu are voice actors.
oh lol i didn't know. generally people like the actors, not the guys in the background doing the voice. i find it kinda weird
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

ah u have the wrong idea of me that make me sad. and it's saying someone rude shouldn't call others rude, im not rude to anybody or at least not on purpose unlike you (jorped still licking his wounds) :p
I'm rude to people not without reasons. Jorped deserved that for what he did. :hmph

still defeating sephiroth is a not an easy feat, i doubt u could do it :3c
I've never even played it, of course I can't do it. :eyeroll

nah its true gothic lolita would suit you perfectly. but i doubt other style of lolita would suit you, specially the sweet lolita. thats the fun part :D
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to wear gothic lolita. :-_- And my friends think differently than you do, considering how often they try to put cute clothes on me.

i should ask to phio, im sure she will be kind enough to explain
*goes to warn phio*

oh lol i didn't know. generally people like the actors, not the guys in the background doing the voice. i find it kinda weird
Then you don't know how amazing voice actors are. And they have many fans, even more famous than actors in Japan. That should be saying something, no? So, no. It's not weird. :hmph
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

I'm rude to people not without reasons. Jorped deserved that for what he did. :hmph
lol but he didnt do anything bad, he just made a joke confession. Are u rude like that to anyone who confess to you? :derp

I've never even played it, of course I can't do it. :eyeroll
i thought u had some competitive spirit and would say challenge accepted :disappoint

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to wear gothic lolita. :-_- And my friends think differently than you do, considering how often they try to put cute clothes on me.
so u're going for the sweet lolita? :teehee
well dunnot im not judging from your appearance but from your rude attitude. your friends obviously do the opposite. I think the clothing style should match the personality. A rude girl dressed all cute and pink is a nono :nah

*goes to warn phio*
she's kind, i believe u cannot change that :hmph

Then you don't know how amazing voice actors are. And they have many fans, even more famous than actors in Japan. That should be saying something, no? So, no. It's not weird. :hmph
well when its not fighting movies, Asian cinema industry is quite bad. horrible acting, now that i think about it not surprising that their voice actors are more popular than their actors. Specially since actors are non existent is animes and video games and thats what Japan deliver the best. And you have all those otakus lol. but anyone else would find it weird i believe

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

2 of my favorite actors, aint a voice actor that can be more amazing than those 2

 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

lol but he didnt do anything bad, he just made a joke confession. Are u rude like that to anyone who confess to you? :derp
A fake confession. :-_- That's different. Though in the past, I was cruel to boys who confessed to me. That was in the past though. Nowadays, if I find their feelings sincere, I'll just politely say, "no, thank you".

i thought u had some competitive spirit and would say challenge accepted :disappoint
I don't even have any console and don't plan to buy any. :hmph

so u're going for the sweet lolita? :teehee
well dunnot im not judging from your appearance but from your rude attitude. your friends obviously do the opposite. I think the clothing style should match the personality. A rude girl dressed all cute and pink is a nono :nah
Not sweet. More like elegant. That's more of my style. I don't go for cute look. And I will not wear pink. No. Just no.
Nah, my friends know me better than you are, since they know me in real life, even though in real life I'm more scary according to some people. I'm not that rude. I'm only rude to the male species, and only if they are rude to me first. Most of the time, I'm a very polite person. If you don't believe me, ask phio, since you think so well of her.

she's kind, i believe u cannot change that :hmph
She's my daughter, which means she has some traits of mine. :hmph

well when its not fighting movies, Asian cinema industry is quite bad. horrible acting, now that i think about it not surprising that their voice actors are more popular than their actors. Specially since actors are non existent is animes and video games and thats what Japan deliver the best. And you have all those otakus lol. but anyone else would find it weird i believe
No one will find it weird when they actually hear the seiyuu's great abilities in voice-acting. :hmph

2 of my favorite actors, aint a voice actor that can be more amazing than those 2

And they also do voice-acting. :eyeroll
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

A fake confession. :-_- That's different. Though in the past, I was cruel to boys who confessed to me. That was in the past though. Nowadays, if I find their feelings sincere, I'll just politely say, "no, thank you".
lmao poor boys, i guess u never been in a relationship then xD



I don't even have any console and don't plan to buy any. :hmph
well u could borrow one. phio doesnt have one?

Not sweet. More like elegant. That's more of my style. I don't go for cute look. And I will not wear pink. No. Just no.
Nah, my friends know me better than you are, since they know me in real life, even though in real life I'm more scary according to some people. I'm not that rude. I'm only rude to the male species, and only if they are rude to me first. Most of the time, I'm a very polite person. If you don't believe me, ask phio, since you think so well of her.
so its worse in real life :nah also ofc your friends know your better than me but sometimes its good to take strangers opinions over friends opinions there are things friends will never tell cuz they're friends. And know i wanna see dat dress, im curious bout your "elegant style" :derp
and why "only rude to males species", thats kinda sexist :nah
and ofc goldb like it :nah


She's my daughter, which means she has some traits of mine. :hmph
well kids never listen to their parents anyway :p

No one will find it weird when they actually hear the seiyuu's great abilities in voice-acting. :hmph
do u have a video or something that do not take time and that'll show me how great voice actors are? sure some voices can be amazing but its not like u gonna take months of practice to prepare to be the voice for one role. its either u have the voice or u don't.
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Sephiroth in KH was annoying, yes. I had to make sure my Sora and some Potions were properly placed. It took a while, but of course I won. What do you take me for?!

And no, I'm not letting anyone take my consoles away. Especially my PS2. :hmph

no cosplaying, i find it kinda lame. but the yukata dress, u wont wear it?
Cosplaying is actually cool. Cosplayers work hard in creating an identical clothes, and that takes lots of effort.

I do wish I can try the yukata, I really want to. But I don't wanna go alone, so it depends on my friends too.

btw do you know Zack? (final fantasy crisis core :ff 7 prequel
Anyone who knows Cloud should also know Zack. :p

I don't think my current major is similar to the major in your uni. I mean, I don't think they teach the same thing. And NO THANKS. JAKARTA? JUST NO.
I can't say since I'm not there. *shrugs*

I'll send you a pic when I wear it. :p It's not really lolita, I telly you. No frills.
Okay, I'm ready.

Train? I need guide when travelling by train. I never take a train before, and I don't know if it's dangerous. :derp
What are you, 10-year-old girl? :oh Well, I suppose it can be, but as long as you know which station you'll arrive in, and find trustworthy taxi (Bluebird in this case, I believe), you'll be safe and sound until you arrive at my place. :3
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

lmao poor boys, i guess u never been in a relationship then xD
So what?

well u could borrow one. phio doesnt have one?
And no, I'm not letting anyone take my consoles away. Especially my PS2. :hmph
There you go. I don't want to borrow things like that anyway.

so its worse in real life :nah also ofc your friends know your better than me but sometimes its good to take strangers opinions over friends opinions there are things friends will never tell cuz they're friends. And know i wanna see dat dress, im curious bout your "elegant style" :derp
and why "only rude to males species", thats kinda sexist :nah
and ofc goldb like it :nah
Well, I don't know about your friends, but my friends are pretty honest with me.
Probably it's sexist, but for good reasons. For some reason since I was a child, the males around me are all jerks (except for my father and brother). Only during high school I found decent guys. But then again, old habits die hard.

well kids never listen to their parents anyway :p
Even so, apples don't fall far from its tree. Even when kids don't want to listen, without them realizing it, they're doing the same thing their parents did.

do u have a video or something that do not take time and that'll show me how great voice actors are? sure some voices can be amazing but its not like u gonna take months of practice to prepare to be the voice for one role. its either u have the voice or u don't.
I would like to show you, but I don't have time for that now. Maybe next month.

I can't say since I'm not there. *shrugs*
Then don't say anything about it anymore. :hmph

Okay, I'm ready.
Don't expect it soon. I need some kind of occasion to wear it.

What are you, 10-year-old girl? :oh Well, I suppose it can be, but as long as you know which station you'll arrive in, and find trustworthy taxi (Bluebird in this case, I believe), you'll be safe and sound until you arrive at my place. :3
You know, I just don't trust the transportation in Indonesia. I prefer to go anywhere far with someone in this country.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

You know, I just don't trust the transportation in Indonesia. I prefer to go anywhere far with someone in this country.
I can understand. Even I don't like it, but I don't have a choice living here. Well, why not bring one or two friends along? :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

I can understand. Even I don't like it, but I don't have a choice living here. Well, why not bring one or two friends along? :)
Then we'll have problem with our accommodation.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Then we'll have problem with our accommodation.
If you bring two others they can share a room while you stay with me. :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Sephiroth in KH was annoying, yes. I had to make sure my Sora and some Potions were properly placed. It took a while, but of course I won. What do you take me for?!
not bad, not bad. what else do u play?

And no, I'm not letting anyone take my consoles away. Especially my PS2. :hmph
u shouldn't be like that with your friends, im disappoint phio-swan :nah
u need to watch fight club.
-The things you own end up owning you.

Cosplaying is actually cool. Cosplayers work hard in creating an identical clothes, and that takes lots of effort.

I do wish I can try the yukata, I really want to. But I don't wanna go alone, so it depends on my friends too.
animes cosplaying are generally bad. i have yet to see an anime cosplay and say wow that's cool. disguise are cool but cosplaying as anime characters is meh


What are you, 10-year-old girl? :oh
:oooh
nothing. thats just the conclusion i reached, no need to be aggressive :heh



Well, I don't know about your friends, but my friends are pretty honest with me.
Probably it's sexist, but for good reasons. For some reason since I was a child, the males around me are all jerks (except for my father and brother). Only during high school I found decent guys. But then again, old habits die hard.
i see, thats the same old story of some boys have been jerk with me so all of them must be jerk :nah. the same boys u've been cruel with will be jerks later on thinking all girls are the same, and the story repeat itself. Most high schoolers aren't mature boys and girls. thought girls tend to become mature faster than boys, u're kinda narrow minded. Your brother and your father aren't the only nice boys outta there but u still a little girl, i hope one day the "gender" won't be a criteria in your way of treating people.


I would like to show you, but I don't have time for that now. Maybe next month.
sure, im not in a rush
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

If you bring two others they can share a room while you stay with me. :p
Your boarding house sounds like a guest house. :blink

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

i see, thats the same old story of some boys have been jerk with me so all of them must be jerk :nah. the same boys u've been cruel with will be jerks later on thinking all girls are the same, and the story repeat itself. Most high schoolers aren't mature boys and girls. thought girls tend to become mature faster than boys, u're kinda narrow minded. Your brother and your father aren't the only nice boys outta there but u still a little girl, i hope one day the "gender" won't be a criteria in your way of treating people.
Hey, I was a little girl. You cannot expect me to be fair back then, especially since it's pretty traumatic for me. It took years for me to be healed from that experience. Of course I know better now, which is why I've been treating boys better. I'm not the same person I was, okay? But again, old habits die hard. Even though I do not want to, my mind will always subconsciously think the worst first since it is used to be like that. I'm trying to control it, but sometimes when I occasionally meet actual jerks, I can't hold myself. You cannot expect people to change instantly, can you? Do not judge me a little girl just like that. :nah
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

not bad, not bad. what else do u play?
Not many. Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Persona, and some others...

u shouldn't be like that with your friends, im disappoint phio-swan :nah
u need to watch fight club.
-The things you own end up owning you.
I'm just worried if it ends up in yuki's hands. :( :derp

Your boarding house sounds like a guest house. :blink
The first floor is a guest house, the second floor is a boarding house. Double agent, yes. :XD
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Status: MIA

Yuki have you read... not sure how the series is called, something like tales of seven kingdoms.... graceling, fire, and bitterblue, ?



Also do you have any recommendations for real fantasy stuff? Something like eragon, eon, graceling/fire/bb, for i have gotten tired of highschoool and romance dramas and love triangles or pentagons or even worse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Status: MIA

sup yuki? what are you up to? did u wear that lolita dress?

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

i have gotten tired of highschoool and romance dramas and love triangles or pentagons or even worse
Amen
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,103
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Status: MIA

Scav you vacationing bish or wtv - get your dark butt on Skype once in a whiles bish - I miss ya!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Status: MIA

Yuki have you read... not sure how the series is called, something like tales of seven kingdoms.... graceling, fire, and bitterblue, ?



Also do you have any recommendations for real fantasy stuff? Something like eragon, eon, graceling/fire/bb, for i have gotten tired of highschoool and romance dramas and love triangles or pentagons or even worse
Yep. It's a good series. I really, really like it, especially Fire. :D

I have lots and lots and lots. Probably books by Maria V. Snyder like Study series or Avry of Kazan series, or Garth Nix's Sabriel series, or Trudi Canavan's The Black Magician Trilogy, or Mistborn (Brandon Sanderson) series, or Mistwood (Leah Cypess) series, or Nine Kingdoms (Lynn Kurland) series, Pellinor (Alison Croggon), Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica series, or The Hollow Kingdom Clare B. Dunkle) series, or The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, or The Queen's Thief (Megan Whalen Turner) series.

I still have more but probably those above are enough for now. :derp

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

sup yuki? what are you up to? did u wear that lolita dress?
I just returned an hour ago from the village, of course I haven't had the time to wear the dress. :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'M BACK!!!

Welcome back. How was your time away?
Amazing! It was really tiring, since we did harsh work like lifting big stones and sacks of sands/soil (I'm starting to grow muscle!), but it was really, really fun since the whole group members did it together! I really love my group members too, they are kind and nice people. I also had the best housemates from Korea and Japan. Both of them are really friendly, and the Japanese girl is so cute!
I just sent them off at the airport. I'm going to miss them a lot. :(
Living in the village was so peaceful, I really like it (and thankfully my house has toilet! that's the most important thing :p), but I'm gonna lie about missing internet too.. I feel like I just came back to civilization or something since many things have changed when I arrived back at the city.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top