- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: FF XV: WHOA.
He's getting cuter too.
Yeah. I've read so many comments in the forum that complain for many things. Why can't just everyone be happy that a game is going to be released?LOL~ FF is no longer just the last fantasy. It's now a franchise of its own, seeking to grow more. I've moved past feeling annoyed with how the numbers keep on counting and decide to just enjoy the game if it's a good one. Hopefully FFXV is, since I know lots complained about FFXIII.
Well, at least more arrogant than most of FF characters. But he's still number two. No matter what, Prompto is still numero uno.Not too arrogant, he has this 'uncool' trait mentioned in character reviews too. We'll see.![]()
He's getting cuter too.
No idea. I'm planning to spend my energy playing games, not complaining. 












wear

. beside u're more rude than anybody here 
