The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

LOL~ FF is no longer just the last fantasy. It's now a franchise of its own, seeking to grow more. I've moved past feeling annoyed with how the numbers keep on counting and decide to just enjoy the game if it's a good one. Hopefully FFXV is, since I know lots complained about FFXIII.
Yeah. I've read so many comments in the forum that complain for many things. Why can't just everyone be happy that a game is going to be released?

Not too arrogant, he has this 'uncool' trait mentioned in character reviews too. We'll see. :D
Well, at least more arrogant than most of FF characters. But he's still number two. No matter what, Prompto is still numero uno. :blush He's getting cuter too.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Yeah. I've read so many comments in the forum that complain for many things. Why can't just everyone be happy that a game is going to be released?
Because there are many other games too? :XD No idea. I'm planning to spend my energy playing games, not complaining. :eyeroll

Well, at least more arrogant than most of FF characters. But he's still number two. No matter what, Prompto is still numero uno. :blush He's getting cuter too.
Oh, yeah. Blonde. Bad guy. Totally your type. :nod
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Because there are many other games too? :XD No idea. I'm planning to spend my energy playing games, not complaining. :eyeroll
Nope. Because they've been waiting for this game, but they keep complaining. Later on when the game is released, they will play it despite their earlier complaints, and probably complain it. *sigh*

Oh, yeah. Blonde. Bad guy. Totally your type. :nod
Hey, bad guy is not my type. :-_-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

u like the FF series?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

u like the FF series?
Can't say I like the series... I only know about FFVII, FFType-0, and FFXV. The rest.. I only know tidbits from my gamer friends. Not to mention that I don't play the games, I just watch people who are playing it. :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

wait if your title is FFXV i assume you play it at least? thought i didnt know they were at FFXV already, last FF i played was the XIII
and FFVII is the best, glad you know about that one at least :nod
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

You really, really, should've entered my uni.

This weekend there's going to be a Japan Weekend at our Culture/Language Faculty. From yukata to hanabi, from cosplay to manga workshop, and so on... I wonder if I can go, though.

And of course, not to mention AFA ID 2013. :cheez

Are you on holiday at that time frame? Please come if you can... :mono
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

This weekend there's going to be a Japan Weekend at our Culture/Language Faculty. From yukata to hanabi, from cosplay to manga workshop, and so on... I wonder if I can go, though.

And of course, not to mention AFA ID 2013. :cheez
i dont understand dis language :cookiestare
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

i dont understand dis language :cookiestare
Er.. You read manga and watch anime but still don't know those terms? :p

Yukata is one of traditional Japanese clothes. A friend of kimono. Hanabi means fireworks. Manga workshop is an event in which process of drawing manga (and maybe coloring too) is shown openly to visitors (never been to one but that's the general idea). AFA ID 2013 = Anime Festival Asia, Indonesia, 2013.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

wait if your title is FFXV i assume you play it at least? thought i didnt know they were at FFXV already, last FF i played was the XIII
and FFVII is the best, glad you know about that one at least :nod
Eh well... FFXV is not released yet, so it's quite easy to just open youtube and watch the trailers. :p
Haha, I admit FFVII is good, but now that FFXV is around the corner, I wonder if it will leave more impression to me rahter than FFVII.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

oh i see, well i never paid attention to those terms and i dont watch much anime :sweat
so are you gonna participate or you just gonna watch? :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

You really, really, should've entered my uni.

This weekend there's going to be a Japan Weekend at our Culture/Language Faculty. From yukata to hanabi, from cosplay to manga workshop, and so on... I wonder if I can go, though.

And of course, not to mention AFA ID 2013. :cheez

Are you on holiday at that time frame? Please come if you can... :mono
And take what major?? And in Jakarta, seriously?

Well, even though there's no Japan festival in my uni, there are festivals in other uni, or in malls. The problem sometimes is just time and transportation.
But I'm excited and is waiting for any Japan fest in town, I want to try out this costume I've made. :blush

AFA ID 2013. :arf

I don't think I will have holiday. But usually my Saturday and Sunday are devoid of any class. The problem is MONEY. Heck, Why does Jakarta has to be so expensive in everything?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

oh i see, well i never paid attention to those terms and i dont watch much anime :sweat
What? :-_- How ignorant can you be among otakus?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Eh well... FFXV is not released yet, so it's quite easy to just open youtube and watch the trailers. :p
Haha, I admit FFVII is good, but now that FFXV is around the corner, I wonder if it will leave more impression to me rahter than FFVII.
i dont think any FF will top FFVII, the charisma of Cloud and Sephiroth is just over 9000
i played the VII,VIII and IX then i lost interest in FF series at the X, that one was so lame. so i didnt play the XI and XII; played the XIII out of bore the gameplay was brilliant the story doesnt make sense thought. dunnot why most of RPG dialog are pretty much nonsense. I often lose patience and start skipping them

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I want to try out this costume I've made. :blush
wait what? u cosplay - ing :arf
What? :-_- How ignorant can you be among otakus?
:lmao
well im not much of an otaku xD, there still a lot of terms i dont get? like tsundere and stuff :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

i dont think any FF will top FFVII, the charisma of Cloud and Sephiroth is just over 9000
i played the VII,VIII and IX then i lost interest in FF series at the X, that one was so lame. so i didnt play the XI and XII; played the XIII out of bore the gameplay was brilliant the story doesnt make sense thought. dunnot why most of RPG dialog are pretty much nonsense. I often lose patience and start skipping them
Oh, I don't know.. You should check FFXV later. Even Nomura is very excited about creating it. Too excited, even. :derp

Haha, Cloud is awesome, alright, but he's too cool for me.
Just the other day, I said to my friend that Sephiroth will always be the most epic villain, not because he is the most villainous person or anything, but because every time he shows up, there will always be a choir chanting his name. :XD

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

wait what? u cosplay - ing :arf
Not exactly cosplaying. It's just a Victorian-styled dress. I want to say lolita, but it's not exactly lolita... I'm confused. :oh

:lmao
well im not much of an otaku xD, there still a lot of terms i dont get? like tsundere and stuff :p
Even though you're not an otaku, if you're around otau, you should have at least understood some stuffs.
YOU DON'T KNOW TSUNDERE??
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

oh i see, well i never paid attention to those terms and i dont watch much anime :sweat
so are you gonna participate or you just gonna watch? :p
I'll most probably come. Participate as in cosplaying, no.

And take what major?? And in Jakarta, seriously?
Like your current major. And yes seriously in Jakarta.

Well, even though there's no Japan festival in my uni, there are festivals in other uni, or in malls. The problem sometimes is just time and transportation.
But I'm excited and is waiting for any Japan fest in town, I want to try out this costume I've made. :blush
I KNOW NO COSTUME What is this?! :arf Lolita dress, eh. No idea.

AFA ID 2013. :arf

I don't think I will have holiday. But usually my Saturday and Sunday are devoid of any class. The problem is MONEY. Heck, Why does Jakarta has to be so expensive in everything?
You can travel by train, probably stayed with me for one/two nights at my boarding house. But it's not much different from Surabaya, really. :|
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Oh, I don't know.. You should check FFXV later. Even Nomura is very excited about creating it. Too excited, even. :derp

Haha, Cloud is awesome, alright, but he's too cool for me.
Just the other day, I said to my friend that Sephiroth will always be the most epic villain, not because he is the most villainous person or anything, but because every time he shows up, there will always be a choir chanting his name. :XD
well i dont want to check the trailers of upcoming game cuz i know im not gonna get a ps4 or xbox one anytime soon :sweat
yeah the sephiroth theme is pretty awesome and u know u gonna have a baaaad time whenever he shows up. I still remember in kingdom heart he's even harder to beat than the last boss. took me ages to figure how to defeat him.


Not exactly cosplaying. It's just a Victorian-styled dress. I want to say lolita, but it's not exactly lolita... I'm confused. :oh
lolita :rofl
Even though you're not an otaku, if you're around otau, you should have at least understood some stuffs.
YOU DON'T KNOW TSUNDERE??
well tell me what that mean then :p

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

I'll most probably come. Participate as in cosplaying, no.
no cosplaying, i find it kinda lame. but the yukata dress, u wont wear it?

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

btw do you know Zack? (final fantasy crisis core :ff 7 prequel
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

Like your current major. And yes seriously in Jakarta.
I don't think my current major is similar to the major in your uni. I mean, I don't think they teach the same thing. And NO THANKS. JAKARTA? JUST NO.

I KNOW NO COSTUME What is this?! :arf Lolita dress, eh. No idea.
I'll send you a pic when I wear it. :p It's not really lolita, I telly you. No frills.

You can travel by train, probably stayed with me for one/two nights at my boarding house. But it's not much different from Surabaya, really. :|
Train? I need guide when travelling by train. I never take a train before, and I don't know if it's dangerous. :derp

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

well i dont want to check the trailers of upcoming game cuz i know im not gonna get a ps4 or xbox one anytime soon :sweat
yeah the sephiroth theme is pretty awesome and u know u gonna have a baaaad time whenever he shows up. I still remember in kingdom heart he's even harder to beat than the last boss. took me ages to figure how to defeat him.
Well, suit yourself. I won't play it anyway.
LOL, I remember watching phio playing KH and trying to defeat Sephi. She's quite.. erm... enthusiastic. :swear

Why are you laughing? :-_-

well tell me what that mean then :p
Why don't you ask google first, and you still don't understand, tell me. I'll teach you.

btw do you know Zack? (final fantasy crisis core :ff 7 prequel
Of course I know him! He's voiced by dear SuzuKen. :blush
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

I'll send you a pic when I wear it. :p It's not really lolita, I telly you. No frills.
send it here too :question


Well, suit yourself. I won't play it anyway.
LOL, I remember watching phio playing KH and trying to defeat Sephi. She's quite.. erm... enthusiastic. :swear
lmao she tried to beat sephi, did she manage to beat him or she gave up after cursing the game? :lmao

Why are you laughing? :-_-
well i tried to imagine you in a lolita dress
Why don't you ask google first, and you still don't understand, tell me. I'll teach you.
kinda lazy too google it, thats why i still dont know the meaning of it. whenever i bother to ask they tell me google xD

Of course I know him! He's voiced by dear SuzuKen. :blush
you even memorize the name of people who do the voices -_-;
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

send it here too :question
No. You're rude. :-_-

lmao she tried to beat sephi, did she manage to beat him or she gave up after cursing the game? :lmao
I think she managed to beat him.

well i tried to imagine you in a lolita dress
:-_-

kinda lazy too google it, thats why i still dont know the meaning of it. whenever i bother to ask they tell me google xD
Do you have to walk into Mordor to open Google? No, right? Then listen to others, and search it in Google!

you even memorize the name of people who do the voices -_-;
Hey, I'm a seiyuu fan, alright? Of course I remember.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: FF XV: WHOA.

No. You're rude. :-_-
why? dont say that, u know im an angel :uguu. beside u're more rude than anybody here :teehee


I think she managed to beat him.
oh im impressed, she must be good on video games

oi dont be like that, doesnt mean anything bad. a gothic lolita style can suit you perfectly :^_^

Do you have to walk into Mordor to open Google? No, right? Then listen to others, and search it in Google!
nah ill let it like that, maybe one day someone will be kind enough to explain me :p

Hey, I'm a seiyuu fan, alright? Of course I remember.
who's seiyuu?the same guy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top