Discussion Tower of God Pairing Thread

Which do you want to see become Baam's girl(s) (Pick up to 3)?


  • Total voters
    138

suraj5898

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
659
Reaction score
171
Gender
Male
Country
India
u know out side of tower baam dont have anyone so why not in end make him king of tower.
king can have more then 1 wife/lover so how about Ha Yuri Zahard , Androssi Zahard , Yeon Yihwa and + (not Rachel and Xia Xia)
 

bob sagit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
  • Yuri is Red
  • Rachel is Blue (This one doesn't really make sense but it doesn't matter because I figure nobody is going to vote for her.)
  • Androssi is Yellow
  • Yeon is Pink
I'm the only one who voted for Rachel, lol, but I'm an armature story teller so maybe I'm seeing it differently... That said however, I would still like to vote Yeon, it is just that I can't see Baam with anyone unless Rachel dies first so, until then, she gets my vote ^.^
 

bleach fan 101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
289
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Wales
I'd love to see a love triangle between Baam/Viole, Yuri and black march, imagine the comedy that we'd get from Yuri and Black March XD, it may also be possible because she is associates of the wing tree and wants Baam to go to floor 77
 

bob sagit

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'd love to see a love triangle between Baam/Viole, Yuri and black march, imagine the comedy that we'd get from Yuri and Black March XD, it may also be possible because she is associates of the wing tree and wants Baam to go to floor 77
try ID if you want to see a preview of how that would go lol

 

NoT LucK e

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
More Yuri votes!


Where can you find out how old everyone is?

Link pls
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
More Yuri votes!


Where can you find out how old everyone is?

Link pls
Check the Wiki that's a good source

The ages for the people in the poll are.

Ha Yuri Zahard = 618 years old.
Rachel = Age Unkown
Androssi Zahard = Approximately 300 years old.
Yeon Yihwa = 21+ years old
Black March = Age Unkown
Hwa Ryun = Age Unknown
 

NoT LucK e

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
5
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks.



Not sure how Hwa Ryun could end up with baam.
 

Ninja_Pirate

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
463
Gender
Male
Country
India
I will go for Yuri ... She is the first one to put her eyes on Baam ... First come first serve :) (Obviously Rachel is out of the picture in my mind at least ... and she has started to look ugly as well) ...
 

EMS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2,179
Reaction score
448
Gender
Male
Country
United States
rachel is freaking ugly as hell, some people though on season 2, he might had grow up and become beautiful but she is so ugly in and out.baam love her more as a friend,guardian,family than girlfriend, baam was/is pure child..
i see more androssi,yuri,yeon..
 

BASED Shinigami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
634
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Only two characters come to mind at the moment. Yuri and Androssi. However, I must say I think I like Androssi slightly better. She's a really interesting character with a complex personality. Also, she's sort of developed a close connection with Baam on the Floor of Test. I'd like to see their relationship grow throughout the second half. Yuri can make a reappearance later on and become a challenger to Androssi for Baam's affection.
 

Dalisay08

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 7, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Country
Philippines
Yeon... I really like the chapter when rak introduced themselves to beta..
And rak says that "this is his woman" pointing to yeon (or something like that) ... I forgot the exact words rak use... Workshop battle arc..
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well this question asks who you want to see Baam end up with. I picked Yihwa because she's actually had the most favorable interactions with him so far, in spite of the rough start. She seems to respect Baam the most too.

If I had to answer the question of who I think Baam will actually end up with, my bet would be Androssi. Yuri is a lot older, not to mention a tomboy. Baam wouldn't pair well with that. Also we know Black March is just a part of another being so... she's out. Rachel and Baam are like brother and sister so she's out.

Hwa Ryun.... lmao. Could you imagine being in a relationship with a guide? That would be so depressing. "Honey stop arguing. I can already see what you're gonna say and you'll lose so just do it my way, ok?" :pwned Maybe because Baam is an irregular he could be resistant to that.
 

Brian Taboada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2017
Messages
798
Reaction score
578
Country
United States
Who do I want Baam to end up with... Androssi.
Who will he end up with... No one. Baam does not seem to like girls or guys in that way.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I ship Baam x Androssi since forever. There are plenty of great girls but this is the only pairing I support.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I've grown fond of the baam-yihwa pairing. Well, more like I have grown fond of yihwa. Realistically speaking she is probably the most developed woman in the series and has indeed had the most interactions with baam. I don't mind androsi but she remains the same as she always was since part 1. Androsi needs more development. And even with all the development that yihwa has had there is more to come as has been hinted by SIU. She went from a rather pathetic fighter to one that even now can be relied on. Even yuri called her an ace while they were in the hell train. And SIU has made the point that if yihwa could actually use her flame she would surpass ran, the most talented member of the koon family. Which makes sense considering her flame is the sole reason they survived karaka's attack. Yihwa might actually be the most talented regular we have seen so far. And with such potential, she is one of the few people around baam that could hope for a quick enough power boost to actually climb the tower alongside baam. Assuming of course that she gets full control over her flame.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm still mostly a Baam X Androssi supporter but recently I've begun to lean a little toward the harem route(which I've added to the poll).

Mainly because there is just too many good options. If I had to pick one it would still be Androssi but Yuri and Yihwa are too good. I can't pick just one. So I'm greedily picking all of them; and probably more.

Like someone I think is primed for a "has a crush on Baam" subplot is Lo Po Bia Elaine. A girl who failed to become a princess for love, only to be betrayed, and Baam shows up saving her like he was her own personal knight in shining armor. I feel like the odds of her falling for him are like 95-98%.

So from now on I'm pro-Baam X Harem and as you all know...


Koon Eduan is supposed to have the greatest number of Wives in the tower. I'm not sure how many that is exactly but I'll be rooting for Baam to crush that record.

So far I'm rooting for, at the very least...
  • Androssi
  • Ha Yuri
  • Yeon Yihwa
  • Lo Po Bia Elaine
  • Xia Xia
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
What he said about Yihwa surpassing Ran is not very important actually, he immediately said after that he himself doesn't know what will happen to Ran in the future. I personally don't think she will surpass him, but we will see.

Androssi has gotten plenty of development, a good chunk of S1 was about her development. With the story of her adoption and how she managed to survive, she became unable to trust anyone. It's because Baam's affected her that she began to trust people and open her heart with others, who became her trusted companions. To the point she is now traveling with Anak, without all of this Anak would be dead. The reason you might think her character didn't develop at all is probably because she is too daring, sometimes arrogant even, it is her fatal flaw. But that's a side of her that I personally like. She can be a bit too capricious at times as well, it annoys me a little sometimes but I don't really dislike that either. Not sure if I can explain it properly. Her flaws make me like her even more I guess? I am not sure how SIU does it, she is cute, she has depth even though her hot blooded attitude might make people forget it, she does her best to protect the ones she loves even though the way she operates is not always the best. I really, really, like Androssi :awe.

She is by far my favorite female character, and I find her character traits go well with Baam, their interactions can bring the worst or the best of her(more often the latter) Baam is a patient guy and she affected him. Her talk with Baam about his goals and his relationship with Rachel was great, her reactions during their date were great, she was great when she complained to him when he was troubled after the "death of Rak and Yihwa. Androssi is great :blush.

I like Yeon a lot. Before she was incredibly incompetent, naive and prideful, now she is much more competent, knows everything is not as simple as she thought and reliable. I like this, but her flaws have been toned down too much IMO.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
What he said about Yihwa surpassing Ran is not very important actually, he immediately said after that he himself doesn't know what will happen to Ran in the future. I personally don't think she will surpass him, but we will see.

Androssi has gotten plenty of development, a good chunk of S1 was about her development. With the story of her adoption and how she managed to survive, she became unable to trust anyone. It's because Baam's affected her that she began to trust people and open her heart with others, who became her trusted companions. To the point she is now traveling with Anak, without all of this Anak would be dead. The reason you might think her character didn't develop at all is probably because she is too daring, sometimes arrogant even, it is her fatal flaw. But that's a side of her that I personally like. She can be a bit too capricious at times as well, it annoys me a little sometimes but I don't really dislike that either. Not sure if I can explain it properly. Her flaws make me like her even more I guess? I am not sure how SIU does it, she is cute, she has depth even though her hot blooded attitude might make people forget it, she does her best to protect the ones she loves even though the way she operates is not always the best. I really, really, like Androssi :awe.

She is by far my favorite female character, and I find her character traits go well with Baam, their interactions can bring the worst or the best of her(more often the latter) Baam is a patient guy and she affected him. Her talk with Baam about his goals and his relationship with Rachel was great, her reactions during their date were great, she was great when she complained to him when he was troubled after the "death of Rak and Yihwa. Androssi is great :blush.

I like Yeon a lot. Before she was incredibly incompetent, naive and prideful, now she is much more competent, knows everything is not as simple as she thought and reliable. I like this, but her flaws have been toned down too much IMO.
Well, androsi did get that development in part 1 but since then she has more or less stayed there. basically, today she is not too different from when she left of at part 2. Sure, we saw her go from brutal and cold to.... Caring for her friends though I am not sure 100% of that is thanks to baam. She got close to anaak by herself from the start IIRC and that affected her to. I don't recall baam being all that instrumental to androsi getting close to anak at least.

I am not entirely sure she goes all that well with baam though. Every time we see them together it's more like androsi is attracted to him because baam has... basic common decency which androsi seems to lack either by nature or her brutal upbringing. However they don't actually have all that much chemistry. Not that baam has that much chemistry with any of the women around him, overall he acts rather asexually around them.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's impossible to overstate Androssi's greatness. And I agree with every word @Demonspeed said about her. The way she, a cynical narcissist who was the product of a survival of the fittest childhood, longs for the kind of vanilla goodness that Baam is the personification of. That's why I love her so much. She's this person that takes to fighting and backstabbing with natural ease but what she actually wants is to love.

She's such a strong character but also has a kind of lonely emotional vulnerability to her. Whether it be Anak or Baam I think once she has an attachment she won't let go. Because I get the feeling more than anything else those connections are what she wants.

And I definitely see Androssi and Baam as having a great deal of romantic chemistry. Though admittedly it's mostly one sided for the time being. As Baam continues to mature and grow I'd expect his relationships to do the same.
 
Top