- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 401
- Reaction score
- 183
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-


I never understood why people act like that. Maybe he wants the security of having a girl, but doesn't want the commitment. Whatever the reason, it really is a cruel way to treat another person.It's not so much of being a scum towards the girl that angers me, but the fact that scav is cheating on his girlfriend. I mean, you're not married or committed to each other for life... if you're gonna fuck other girls (or guys) then break up with her, especially if it's something retarded like bein teased.
This. He's probably just bragging.Though I think scav's lying just to look cool or like a badass or whatever.
I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)It's not so much of being a scum towards the girl that angers me, but the fact that scav is cheating on his girlfriend. I mean, you're not married or committed to each other for life... if you're gonna fuck other girls (or guys) then break up with her, especially if it's something retarded like bein teased.
Though I think scav's lying just to look cool or like a badass or whatever.

I'm exactly the same way.I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
oh god, does that mean everyone in the forum has to go into hiding?scav fucks anything that questions his virginity.
He hasn't fucked me yet. And won't ever, unless he buys me dinner.scav fucks anything that questions his virginity.

Probably, but there is such thing as friends with benefits. No attachment there. Would have been better for him to keep her as a friend than cheat on her with her potentially finding out about it and throwing a shitfit. But yea, it's too cruel.I never understood why people act like that. Maybe he wants the security of having a girl, but doesn't want the commitment. Whatever the reason, it really is a cruel way to treat another person.
But why do they cheat? Why are they in a relationship in the first place when they plan on cheating? If they get caught, shit won't end well, methinks.I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
1- Because they love their couple but don't respect it.But why do they cheat? Why are they in a relationship in the first place when they plan on cheating? If they get caught, shit won't end well, methinks.

Yeah, people have open relationships, especially if there's some distance involved. It's not something that I really get, but whatever.I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
I'm just wondering is all.1- Because they love their couple but don't respect it.
2- Just Cause?
3- Surely, but they try not to get caught.
Hey, don'tt get my wrong, I don't "approve" that, but it is what it is and "whatever happens is between the couple" like Moa said.
What's funny about that? And because cheating is a no-no, unless it's an open relationship. Derp.wow wow wtf is this? suddenly everyone is a saint, telling you how to threat your gf not even knowing what kind of relationship you have nor how far u're involved in it
and what's more funny being judged by milly lmao
How to treat someone and cheating are totally different things.wow wow wtf is this? suddenly everyone is a saint, telling you how to threat your gf not even knowing what kind of relationship you have nor how far u're involved in it
and what's more funny being judged by milly lmao
Is is cheating if you're in an open relationship...?I'm just wondering is all.
What's funny about that? And because cheating is a no-no, unless it's an open relationship. Derp.
oh i remember u had a gf, the red head one. u never cheated so how did it go?How to treat someone and cheating are totally different things.
I bet we all differ on our behavior towards our partners, but cheating is NEVER good. Don't go and act like it's not something bad, getting into fights or being a bitch is one thing. But actually cheating?
That's just the lowest of the low, but that seems perfect for you, I guess.

yeah i forgot u're a role model when it comes to relationshipWhat's funny about that? And because cheating is a no-no, unless it's an open relationship. Derp.

No, cuz both of you agree to bonk other people as well.Is is cheating if you're in an open relationship...?
And you'd know whether I'm good at relationship or not... how or why?yeah i forgot u're a role model when it comes to relationship![]()
to
very quicklysuppose you're good enough for your ego to be so big that u believe u're in position to judge other ppl without knowing shit bout them. if you live in your world were everything is pink good for you, i live in mine and its differentAnd you'd know whether I'm good at relationship or not... how or why?