Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
It's not so much of being a scum towards the girl that angers me, but the fact that scav is cheating on his girlfriend. I mean, you're not married or committed to each other for life... if you're gonna fuck other girls (or guys) then break up with her, especially if it's something retarded like bein teased.


Though I think scav's lying just to look cool or like a badass or whatever.
 

naruto the best

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2013
Messages
628
Reaction score
334
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
..scav is badass...:super

..Anyway I confess that I'm still a virgin...:eyeroll
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's not so much of being a scum towards the girl that angers me, but the fact that scav is cheating on his girlfriend. I mean, you're not married or committed to each other for life... if you're gonna fuck other girls (or guys) then break up with her, especially if it's something retarded like bein teased.
I never understood why people act like that. Maybe he wants the security of having a girl, but doesn't want the commitment. Whatever the reason, it really is a cruel way to treat another person.

Though I think scav's lying just to look cool or like a badass or whatever.
This. He's probably just bragging.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It's not so much of being a scum towards the girl that angers me, but the fact that scav is cheating on his girlfriend. I mean, you're not married or committed to each other for life... if you're gonna fuck other girls (or guys) then break up with her, especially if it's something retarded like bein teased.


Though I think scav's lying just to look cool or like a badass or whatever.
I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Scav never said that he cheated to hurt the girl that "humillated" him. Although, it's prolly all bs cause he has been travelling these days :XD

I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
I'm exactly the same way.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
scav fucks anything that questions his virginity.
He hasn't fucked me yet. And won't ever, unless he buys me dinner. :hmph

But yeah, I'm willin to bet he is actually virgin. Is there proof he has a girlfriend?
I never understood why people act like that. Maybe he wants the security of having a girl, but doesn't want the commitment. Whatever the reason, it really is a cruel way to treat another person.
Probably, but there is such thing as friends with benefits. No attachment there. Would have been better for him to keep her as a friend than cheat on her with her potentially finding out about it and throwing a shitfit. But yea, it's too cruel.




I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
But why do they cheat? Why are they in a relationship in the first place when they plan on cheating? If they get caught, shit won't end well, methinks.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But why do they cheat? Why are they in a relationship in the first place when they plan on cheating? If they get caught, shit won't end well, methinks.
1- Because they love their couple but don't respect it.
2- Just Cause?
3- Surely, but they try not to get caught.

Hey, don'tt get my wrong, I don't "approve" that, but it is what it is and "whatever happens is between the couple" like Moa said.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wow wow wtf is this? suddenly everyone is a saint, telling you how to threat your gf not even knowing what kind of relationship you have nor how far u're involved in it :cookiestare

and what's more funny being judged by milly lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm monogamous, so I don't cheat... but I have so many friends who does cheat that I don't even blink anymore(about what people do in their relationships)
whatever happens is between the couple
Yeah, people have open relationships, especially if there's some distance involved. It's not something that I really get, but whatever.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
1- Because they love their couple but don't respect it.
2- Just Cause?
3- Surely, but they try not to get caught.

Hey, don'tt get my wrong, I don't "approve" that, but it is what it is and "whatever happens is between the couple" like Moa said.
I'm just wondering is all.
wow wow wtf is this? suddenly everyone is a saint, telling you how to threat your gf not even knowing what kind of relationship you have nor how far u're involved in it :cookiestare

and what's more funny being judged by milly lmao
What's funny about that? And because cheating is a no-no, unless it's an open relationship. Derp.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
wow wow wtf is this? suddenly everyone is a saint, telling you how to threat your gf not even knowing what kind of relationship you have nor how far u're involved in it :cookiestare

and what's more funny being judged by milly lmao
How to treat someone and cheating are totally different things.

I bet we all differ on our behavior towards our partners, but cheating is NEVER good. Don't go and act like it's not something bad, getting into fights or being a bitch is one thing. But actually cheating?

That's just the lowest of the low, but that seems perfect for you, I guess.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Leave scav alone.... this is the internet, he is probably just trolling.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How to treat someone and cheating are totally different things.

I bet we all differ on our behavior towards our partners, but cheating is NEVER good. Don't go and act like it's not something bad, getting into fights or being a bitch is one thing. But actually cheating?

That's just the lowest of the low, but that seems perfect for you, I guess.
oh i remember u had a gf, the red head one. u never cheated so how did it go? :derp
u people lie to yourself, fall in love or wtv, get into relationship not going anywhere and being all serious like u're engaged. i see my gf once every 3-4 months and she know very well im not the kind to stand still doing nothing specially during my summer vacation and our relationship is very special not open but different from other relationship.
Now go make your moral about other ppl couple life once u succeed in that domain. thx

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

What's funny about that? And because cheating is a no-no, unless it's an open relationship. Derp.
yeah i forgot u're a role model when it comes to relationship :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Is is cheating if you're in an open relationship...?
No, cuz both of you agree to bonk other people as well.
yeah i forgot u're a role model when it comes to relationship :cookiehand
And you'd know whether I'm good at relationship or not... how or why?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And you'd know whether I'm good at relationship or not... how or why?
suppose you're good enough for your ego to be so big that u believe u're in position to judge other ppl without knowing shit bout them. if you live in your world were everything is pink good for you, i live in mine and its different
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top