- Joined
- Feb 25, 2010
- Messages
- 3,380
- Reaction score
- 2,195
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yes, that's my thread.
The name is Moacyr, aka Moa
I'm not a a hardcore poster, but some guys knows me from the FF, the mafia game and the confessional thread, with my crazy stories.
Also there are some lost pics from my meetings with farfalla around this forum.
Anyway, I live in Belo Horizonte, Brasil. I dropped out of Mechanical Engineering major and currently I study Economics. I work with economic regulation on basic sanitation in my state.
I started with animes back in the day, Saint Seiya, Tenkū Senki Shurato, Yū Yū Hakusho, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, Dragon Ball, etc
there was pokemon a couple years later
After Naruto I decided to make the jump to mangas and manwhas... I read a ton of them, so I won't be listing it here, but corrently my preferred ones are One Piece and Tower of God.
I love basketball, one of the frustrations of my life is not working directly with it(there was a time that I wanted to be a assistant coach).
Anyway, there are nothing better in life than drinking an ice cold beer with some friends, talking the same old bs until the sun rises
The name is Moacyr, aka Moa
I'm not a a hardcore poster, but some guys knows me from the FF, the mafia game and the confessional thread, with my crazy stories.
Also there are some lost pics from my meetings with farfalla around this forum.
Anyway, I live in Belo Horizonte, Brasil. I dropped out of Mechanical Engineering major and currently I study Economics. I work with economic regulation on basic sanitation in my state.
I started with animes back in the day, Saint Seiya, Tenkū Senki Shurato, Yū Yū Hakusho, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, Dragon Ball, etc
there was pokemon a couple years later
After Naruto I decided to make the jump to mangas and manwhas... I read a ton of them, so I won't be listing it here, but corrently my preferred ones are One Piece and Tower of God.
I love basketball, one of the frustrations of my life is not working directly with it(there was a time that I wanted to be a assistant coach).
Anyway, there are nothing better in life than drinking an ice cold beer with some friends, talking the same old bs until the sun rises
Last edited:








