She voted.Nana hasn't voted...
Stop discussing about the game everyone

She voted.Nana hasn't voted...

She did actually...and people that forgot to vote but posted dont get killed this day.Nana hasn't voted...
Why? This is the discussion thread, isn't it?Stop discussing about the game everyone![]()
I got that. Just thought on how she just came online and was reading, and I thought she has to vote twice tomorrow. xDShe did actually...and people that forgot to vote but posted dont get killed this day.
Why? This is the discussion thread, isn't it?
I honestly felt adrenalline from this game. xD
First day is normally really boring, we made it a bit more interestingI honestly felt adrenalline from this game. xD

But I did get an adrenalline rush. xDFirst day is normally really boring, we made it a bit more interesting![]()
...Day phase 1 ended.
Additional 30 minutes are added.
And what I love the most in those already super stressful ending phases besides digitaldude shouting at you and accusing of bad hosting, are the like six last minute voters who vote for somebody completely random, and you have to like look for their characters and pics again and again. I love you, everyone.
You're welcome.Not wanting to tell me to stfu, huh? You already, did Hardy. Thanks a bunch.
Me too. I didn't realize it at first. Damn job. Mafia Game should be excused absence.I posted after the thread closed. Sorry.