Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
*looks at mafia game thread*

WHY!?????????????????????!?!?!!?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
She did actually...and people that forgot to vote but posted dont get killed this day.
I got that. Just thought on how she just came online and was reading, and I thought she has to vote twice tomorrow. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I honestly felt adrenalline from this game. xD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I honestly felt adrenalline from this game. xD
First day is normally really boring, we made it a bit more interesting :lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
First day is normally really boring, we made it a bit more interesting :lmao
But I did get an adrenalline rush. xD

And the end was pretty cool, a good end to a boring day. xD

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Day phase 1 ended.

Additional 30 minutes are added.
...

???
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And what I love the most in those already super stressful ending phases besides digitaldude shouting at you and accusing of bad hosting, are the like six last minute voters who vote for somebody completely random, and you have to like look for their characters and pics again and again. I love you, everyone.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And what I love the most in those already super stressful ending phases besides digitaldude shouting at you and accusing of bad hosting, are the like six last minute voters who vote for somebody completely random, and you have to like look for their characters and pics again and again. I love you, everyone.
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL I WAS CHANGING MY VOTE AND CLOSED.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Not wanting to tell me to stfu, huh? You already, did Hardy. Thanks a bunch.
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I will party hardy with you no more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top