Digitaldude thread.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Silver spoon is gonna get an anime soon, you excited?

Oh you just said that, but yeah should be interesting.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

And btw robotics notes sucked, so I hope not.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Silver spoon is gonna get an anime soon, you excited?

Oh you just said that, but yeah should be interesting.
mixed feelings. I'm starting to hate animes often.
animes adapted from manga to be exact

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Are you going to read Silver Spoon? or you will just wait and watch the anime?

My most hated anime adapation is Beelzebub, I REALLY LIKE THE MANGA! THE ANIME IS SHIT.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
mixed feelings. I'm starting to hate animes often.
animes adapted from manga to be exact

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

Are you going to read Silver Spoon? or you will just wait and watch the anime?

My most hated anime adapation is Beelzebub, I REALLY LIKE THE MANGA! THE ANIME IS SHIT.
I am reading it, but I haven't caught up. the manga is usually better than the anime because the make the anime while the manga is still ongoing and we get crappy endings.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States


---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

my reactions to our deaths

:rofl
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
BEST FMA:B ENDING SONG FOR ME







LYRICS:

Ano hi kara zutto
Nakanai to kimete kita kedo
Itami wo kasanetemo
Nanika wo yurusezu ni ita

Mou modorenai ikutsumono hibi
Boku wa mada nanimo dekizuni
Kimi no ita kioku no kakera
Mata hitotsu kiete yuku

Kyou yori motto tsuyoku naritai
Kono koe ga itsuka todoku you ni
Arukitsuzukete kaze ga yandara
Kimi wo sagashite sora miageru yo
Yoake no saki ni hikari ga sasu yo

Kono mune no dokoka
Tojikometeta hazu no koto mo
Ima nara sukoshi dake
Wakaru you na kigashita

Dokomademo tsuzuiteku michi
Atarashii keshiki ga fuetemo
Kimi wa mou dokonimo inai
Tada toki ga sugiru dake

Kyou yori motto tsuyoku naritai
Yatto mitsuketa omoi no tame ni
Namida no tsubu ga ame ni nattemo
Kawarazu hikaru hoshi miageru yo
Nagareru kumo ga irozuiteku yo

Kigatsukeba boku wa mata
Otono no natteku kedo
Imademo wakaranai koto bakari de
Soredemo tooi sora no kanata ni wa
Tsunagaru to shinjiteru

Kyou yori motto tsuyoku naritai
Kono koe ga kimi ni todoku you ni
Arukitsuzukete kaze ga yandara
Kotae sagashite sora miageru yo

Yoake no saki ni hikari ga sasu yo

Niji ga kakaru yo


あの日からずっと
泣かないと決めてきたけど
痛みを重ねても
何かを許せずにいた

もう戻れない いくつもの日々
僕はまだ何もできずに
君のいた記憶の破片
またひとつ消えてゆく

今日よりもっと
強くなりたい
この声がいつか届くように

歩き続けて
風が止んだら
君を探して空見上げるよ
夜明けの先に光が射すよ

この胸のどこか
閉じ込めてたはずのことも
今なら少しだけ
わかるような気がした

どこまでも続いてく道
新しい景色が増えても
君はもうどこにもいない
ただ時が過ぎるだけ

今日よりもっと
強くなりたい
やっと見つけた想いのために

涙の粒が雨になっても
変わらず光る星見上げるよ
流れる雲が色付いてくよ

気がつけば僕はまた
大人になってくけど
今でもわからないことばかりで
それでも遠い空の彼方には
繋がると信じてる

今日よりもっと
強くなりたい
この声が君に届くように

歩き続けて風が止んだら
答えさがして空見上げるよ
夜明けの先に光が射すよ
虹がかかるよ

From that day on
I decided not to cry
Even through repeated pain
I forgave everything

Still I can't go back to those days
I am still unable to do anything
The shards of your memory
Again another disappears

I want to become
stronger than today
Some day this voice will deliver that message

I will continue walking
If the wind stops
I look up and search the sky for you
Dawn's first light shines down

Somewhere in my heart
The things trapped inside
Now, if only a little
I feel like you know

I'll continue on this endless road
New surroundings are coming into view
You're nowhere to be found
Time is just passing away

I want to become
stronger than today
For the desire that I finally found

My teardrops have become rain
I look up at the stars shining、 unchanged
The flowing clouds are coloring the sky

If I find myself again
I'm becoming an adult, but
Still there are things I just don’t know
Even though, They're on the other side of the far away sky 
I will hold on to them and believe

I want to become
stronger than today
Some day this voice will deliver that message to you

I will continue walking
If the wind stops
I look up and search the sky for an answer
Dawn's first light shines down
A rainbow hangs down
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I miss DD :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I see that someone is being narcissistic today
 
Top