you said your little friend is called Hardy and they you said "well yeah .. not .... what"


What does being German have to do with anything?but im not german![]()

Yeah, I don't know what the problem is.. But I just can't feel happy about anything these days.Xadyu you are depressed about nothing and everything? feels bad man.

Well, just to let you know...Yeah, I don't know what the problem is.. But I just can't feel happy about anything these days.
Everything just makes me feel like shit, and that gets worse and worse everyday.![]()
I didn't expect anything less from you.Well, just to let you know...
I can't help you in any way.

u are holländer u tellme...u know what it hast to do with somethingWhat does being German have to do with anything?![]()
Sorry, I don't speak racist. What are you saying?u are holländer u tellme...u know what it hast to do with something
Have you checked my finances? You couldn't be any more wrong.im saying that u are a jew
exactly that says every jew before gettin all the goods....u carry gold around ur neck i ve seen itHave you checked my finances? You couldn't be any more wrong.
I do not do such a thing!exactly that says every jew before gettin all the goods....u carry gold around ur neck i ve seen it

And how to fuck up your grammar?i see right through u and ur lies... ive learned from the germans how to spot u jews