Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Im not following you :oh you said your little friend is called Hardy and they you said "well yeah .. not .... what"
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Stop trolling me! I dont deserve that :crying
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

i see nth of the mentioned insanity :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

That's because it's not meant for German eyes.

Hitler saw. Look at what he did.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

but im not german :worrybunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

but im not german :worrybunny
What does being German have to do with anything? :oh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Xadyu you are depressed about nothing and everything? feels bad man.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Xadyu you are depressed about nothing and everything? feels bad man.
Yeah, I don't know what the problem is.. But I just can't feel happy about anything these days.
Everything just makes me feel like shit, and that gets worse and worse everyday. :darn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Yeah, I don't know what the problem is.. But I just can't feel happy about anything these days.
Everything just makes me feel like shit, and that gets worse and worse everyday. :darn
Well, just to let you know...







I can't help you in any way.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

Well, just to let you know...



I can't help you in any way.
I didn't expect anything less from you. :(
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

What does being German have to do with anything? :oh
u are holländer u tellme...u know what it hast to do with something
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

u are holländer u tellme...u know what it hast to do with something
Sorry, I don't speak racist. What are you saying?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

im saying that u are a jew
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

im saying that u are a jew
Have you checked my finances? You couldn't be any more wrong.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

Have you checked my finances? You couldn't be any more wrong.
exactly that says every jew before gettin all the goods....u carry gold around ur neck i ve seen it
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

exactly that says every jew before gettin all the goods....u carry gold around ur neck i ve seen it
I do not do such a thing! :o

Where do you get your info from? It's all wrong!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

i see right through u and ur lies... ive learned from the germans how to spot u jews
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If you don't know who I am, it's best to tread lightly.

i see right through u and ur lies... ive learned from the germans how to spot u jews
And how to fuck up your grammar?

Where were those Nazis when you were there?
 
Top