"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Let's cross our fingers for the World Cup tickets. :dance
I have never entered such ticket lottery before. Actually, i never heard of one in Brazil before the Confederation Cup.

I want the italians to play in Fortaleza so bad. :pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Have you applied for any tickets, Asky?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Have you applied for any tickets, Asky?
Yes. For the Brazil's match and the other two on saturdays in Fortaleza. Both will have the leaders of the brackets (i don't know how you call them in english). Preliminars.

Each national team that won at least one world cup is allocated separatedly to avoid playing against each other in the preliminars. Is there a word in english for that?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Correction: most won at least one WC. But it's usually the strongest ones and the host country.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

You mean the round of 16 match( 29/06) and quarter-finals(05/07) match ?

I'm not sure either but it's sort of like seeding to make sure the best teams avoid each other until latter rounds.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

You mean the round of 16 match( 29/06) and quarter-finals(05/07) match ?

I'm not sure either but it's sort of like seeding to make sure the best teams avoid each other until latter rounds.
No, preliminaries.

Sábado 14/06
16h00
Jogo 7 - Grupo D
D1 x D2

Sábado 21/06
16h00
Jogo 29 - Grupo G
G1 x G3

http://copadomundo.uol.com.br/tabela-da-copa/

A strong team will be D1 and another one will be G1 between the 8 main ones (Italy, Spain, Germany, England, France, etc if they qualify for WC)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Ah, gotcha. You mean this:

Based on how FIFA set up the World Cup 2010 draw, we should expect four pots of eight teams to be laid out. The first will be made up of Brazil plus the seven highest-ranking teams in the world.

FIFA used the October 2009 rankings for the 2010 draw to take into account the full qualifying process.

The other three pots will be split geographically, to keep teams away from those from the same qualifying region during the group stage. In the case of Europe, which will send 13 teams to Brazil, there will likely be a limit placed of two teams in a group.
Current world standings:

  1. Spain
  2. Germany
  3. Argentina
  4. Netherlands
  5. Italy
  6. Portugal
  7. Croatia
  8. Brazil
  9. Belgium

Hopefully you get Italy in Fortaleza :amuse.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

poor italians... they'll melt there
although it's probably one of asc fantasies... a bunch of semi naked italians all sweaty on the locker room
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

poor italians... they'll melt there
although it's probably one of asc fantasies... a bunch of semi naked italians all sweaty on the locker room
Searching for the soap in my hands. :gaw
Oh, man. It would be heaven to wash those sexy bodies. :tss

FORZA ITALIA!!! :shout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

-_-; Oh god...

I hope you get the english team instead. Wayne Rooney :teehee
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

-_-; Oh god...

I hope you get the english team instead. Wayne Rooney :teehee
:waah You are supposed to cheer me up. Not to make me desperate.

One of the mangas todays is heartbreaking and i have teary eyes now. :scry
It's gonna get worse when the chapter gets translated.
:emocat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:waah You are supposed to cheer me up. Not to make me desperate.

One of the mangas todays is heartbreaking and i have teary eyes now. :scry
It's gonna get worse when the chapter gets translated.
:emocat
Since when? :XD I didn't know this lol


Which manga is that?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Hmmmm looks like a clue....:hmm
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Hmmmm looks like a clue....:hmm
Maybe i'm expecting too much from the guy that had no idea who The B52's and Cyndi Lauper were. ¬¬
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I have my own thread?

:dumpster

[sizept=1] I know it's kuroko no basket, I was kidding. :'([/sizept]
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

it's kuroko no basket, bob

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

and I didn't see your mini letters...

---------- Post added August 23, 2013 at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was August 21, 2013 at 06:06 PM ----------

A wise man once said... "never get wasted on thursdays... it'll fuck up your fridays"
wait.. it was no wise man, it's just me now
anyway, it's true... my friday is already fucked up
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I have my own thread?

Subs / didn't see you made your own place Moa - grats.

That man seems even wiser -- if you had to work on Fridays!!

Hmmmm - wells.... another wise man once did this...


But who cares about that -






​
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

crazy party last night, It was the first big party in my uni in a long time. 5000+ students, cheap beer, all friends there.
on the way back home we were drunk as hell and decided to swim at the rectory's pond.
I don't remember a single band from the party, but I'm pretty sure it was fun as hell
hahah
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Should I have my own thread?

crazy party last night, It was the first big party in my uni in a long time. 5000+ students, cheap beer, all friends there.
on the way back home we were drunk as hell and decided to swim at the rectory's pond.
I don't remember a single band from the party, but I'm pretty sure it was fun as hell
hahah
Keep in mind that... it's winter time in Brazil right now (except here where i live, in hell).
Moa loved to get wet during winter. :teehee
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Should I have my own thread?

I love to get wet any time of the year :hurr
 
Top