- Joined
- Sep 18, 2012
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 439
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Time to go and buy some pills then.I will be angry if anyone but Coby gets the fruit.


I'd be happy enough if the fruit travelled with Strawhats until a new nakama would join them.. I don't want Rebecca to join, nor do I see her eating the fruit. She must stay at Dressrosa and Blackbeard would come for her there had she had the Mera Mera no Mi... But also, if Bellamy and Violet join.. or whoever, those two are my tips, they could get it (if they were non DF users, ofc)
I don't really see Luffy going to Fujitora saying "Hey, good gramps from the casino bar, I'm sending this to my friend Coby, who's foolish enough to think he'll capture me once. Let me increase his succes rate and make sure he eats it"... Just imagining Coby with Mera Mera does no good to me, sorry.
As it was said, Zoro ate the Badass Badass no Mi, he, therefore, can't eat another fruit. Sanji is, by far, crew's swimmer. If Jimbei was in the crew already, I'd have my votes on Sanji but like this no, he must be the drowned DF users's saver. No goes to the rest of crew. Usopp is supposed to remain the weakest (Oda stated this very fact). Nami would not like to lose her ability to swim, as far as I am concerned, right? And Franky already denied it. Rest are DF users.
If Rebecca gets it, which I hope for she does not, she has to prove herself worthy. And if she eats it, she's not going to be liked unless she shows me a Flame Whip attack. Gladiators' fighting style for the win!

