Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Um...
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

My point was, a man can look good even with facial hair and un-boyish looks, according to Darj. Your avatar's guy just doesn't. >.>
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

My point was, a man can look good even with facial hair and un-boyish looks, according to Darj. Your avatar's guy just doesn't. >.>
Maybe that's just you, but Mata's considered, and I agree with that assessment, a fairly good looking guy.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

I bought my copy of FIFA 14 tonight, just in time to still get the preorder bonus. Don't forget, Europeans, we get to play it in an hour and 17 minutes, whereas you guys have to wait until the midnight on the 27th.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Frostyland: Graduate School

How are you enjoying FIFA 14?

My brother is holding out to get it along with his PS4. :hee
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Graduate School

How are you enjoying FIFA 14?

My brother is holding out to get it along with his PS4. :hee
The game's fun overall, although some of the AI teammate defending is a bit wonky (they'll stand off of the ball at times and not always run to a loose ball, allowing an opponent that you dispossessed to reclaim the ball and continue the attack, often to your detriment because you stepped off expecting to be going forward.) and on the higher difficulty levels, the AI can be great at holding onto the ball and just dispossessing you with a simple touch. Not enough fouls are called for you. Something that should be fixed soon is that at times, red cards can be brandished for your team for nothing (I've only experienced this in Be a Pro, although some people claim to have witnessed it in Career Mode).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

Actually, Mata's a fairly good looking guy.
I'd tap Mata.

The game's fun overall, although some of the AI teammate defending is a bit wonky (they'll stand off of the ball at times and not always run to a loose ball, allowing an opponent that you dispossessed to reclaim the ball and continue the attack, often to your detriment because you stepped off expecting to be going forward.) and on the higher difficulty levels, the AI can be great at holding onto the ball and just dispossessing you with a simple touch. Not enough fouls are called for you. Something that should be fixed soon is that at times, red cards can be brandished for your team for nothing (I've only experienced this in Be a Pro, although some people claim to have witnessed it in Career Mode).
The IA has been always kinda like that though... the 4th difficulty is kinda like that, and the hardest is just completely unreal, lmao (I dunno their English names u.u).

The only thing I really disliked about this year's FIFA is that... Finesse shots are OP. Like, stupidly OP, the keepers can't deal with them, even if they bounce 2 times before entering the goal.

Also, River Plate is a silver team and Racing is Gold... wtf FIFA :-_-
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School

I'd tap Mata.



The IA has been always kinda like that though... the 4th difficulty is kinda like that, and the hardest is just completely unreal, lmao (I dunno their English names u.u).

The only thing I really disliked about this year's FIFA is that... Finesse shots are OP. Like, stupidly OP, the keepers can't deal with them, even if they bounce 2 times before entering the goal.

Also, River Plate is a silver team and Racing is Gold... wtf FIFA :-_-
I haven't found Finesse shots to be stupidly OP this iteration of FIFA. Sure, I've scored plenty of finesse shots, but I also score plenty or regular and laces. I also score some lovely volleys, plus those broken headers. Players with 50 heading accuracy heading like Falcao, you know it! I've scored headers with Mata in FIFA 14, something that should not be possible. Admittedly, Mata is somehow rated above Reus in heading accuracy, and I score plenty of headers off swung in crosses with Reus.

---------- Post added October 24, 2013 at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was October 04, 2013 at 07:03 PM ----------

So, I am still surprised to find that I'm getting votes for Most Contributive. Still, as long as we're there, come vote for me, if you haven't already cast a vote. http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2993364-Most-Contributive-Member
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I turn 23 today.

Happy New Year's Eve, all!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: I turn 23 today.

Yeah I think I voted for you here and there.

You were really Born in Jan 1? lol
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I turn 23 today.

Yeah I think I voted for you here and there.

You were really Born in Jan 1? lol
No...it's still the 31st here, as it is for you. I was born on the last day of the year, which is December 31st, otherwise known as New Year's Eve.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: I turn 23 today.

Hey, I could be living out of Arg right now :hmph

Yeah, for some reason I thought you said just ¨New Year¨, weird.

Still, being born in Dec 31... was it planned or you decided to be annoying since the day you were born :derp

jk obviously ^^

In any case, Happy birthday and New year's eve!
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I turn 23 today.

Happy Birthday, Frosty Jack :party
Thanks, Bob!

Hey, I could be living out of Arg right now :hmph

Yeah, for some reason I thought you said just ¨New Year¨, weird.

Still, being born in Dec 31... was it planned or you decided to be annoying since the day you were born :derp

jk obviously ^^

Yeah, but I already knew that you weren't.

:P

Thanks.
In any case, Happy birthday and New year's eve!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I turn 23 today.

happy bday frostman....
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

I'm somehow surprised I forgot about my own thread. We need to make this happen. It's already getting pretty warm and it's not even the summer solstice yet.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come on, France!

Make what happen?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Come on, France!

Make what happen?
I don't know, honestly. In terms of Arsenal, what are your thoughts on Wenger's transfer dealings, or lack thereof, so far?

It's just sad in a way to think that about half of the people who posted here are no longer around as members of MH.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Come on, France!

I don't know, honestly. In terms of Arsenal, what are your thoughts on Wenger's transfer dealings, or lack thereof, so far?

It's just sad in a way to think that about half of the people who posted here are no longer around as members of MH.
Right...

It's the same old Wenger, no? as an Arsenal fan, you're kinda used to it. A terrible thing to accept but that's how he works. It'll either be something really late on or nothing at all. I am curious as to who he plans on bringing in.

Yeah that happens a lot, people come, people go. It's a shame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top