- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Frostyland: Taking off for Graduate School
Um...
Um...
Maybe that's just you, but Mata's considered, and I agree with that assessment, a fairly good looking guy.My point was, a man can look good even with facial hair and un-boyish looks, according to Darj. Your avatar's guy just doesn't. >.>

The game's fun overall, although some of the AI teammate defending is a bit wonky (they'll stand off of the ball at times and not always run to a loose ball, allowing an opponent that you dispossessed to reclaim the ball and continue the attack, often to your detriment because you stepped off expecting to be going forward.) and on the higher difficulty levels, the AI can be great at holding onto the ball and just dispossessing you with a simple touch. Not enough fouls are called for you. Something that should be fixed soon is that at times, red cards can be brandished for your team for nothing (I've only experienced this in Be a Pro, although some people claim to have witnessed it in Career Mode).How are you enjoying FIFA 14?
My brother is holding out to get it along with his PS4.![]()
I'd tap Mata.Actually, Mata's a fairly good looking guy.
The IA has been always kinda like that though... the 4th difficulty is kinda like that, and the hardest is just completely unreal, lmao (I dunno their English names u.u).The game's fun overall, although some of the AI teammate defending is a bit wonky (they'll stand off of the ball at times and not always run to a loose ball, allowing an opponent that you dispossessed to reclaim the ball and continue the attack, often to your detriment because you stepped off expecting to be going forward.) and on the higher difficulty levels, the AI can be great at holding onto the ball and just dispossessing you with a simple touch. Not enough fouls are called for you. Something that should be fixed soon is that at times, red cards can be brandished for your team for nothing (I've only experienced this in Be a Pro, although some people claim to have witnessed it in Career Mode).

I haven't found Finesse shots to be stupidly OP this iteration of FIFA. Sure, I've scored plenty of finesse shots, but I also score plenty or regular and laces. I also score some lovely volleys, plus those broken headers. Players with 50 heading accuracy heading like Falcao, you know it! I've scored headers with Mata in FIFA 14, something that should not be possible. Admittedly, Mata is somehow rated above Reus in heading accuracy, and I score plenty of headers off swung in crosses with Reus.I'd tap Mata.
The IA has been always kinda like that though... the 4th difficulty is kinda like that, and the hardest is just completely unreal, lmao (I dunno their English names u.u).
The only thing I really disliked about this year's FIFA is that... Finesse shots are OP. Like, stupidly OP, the keepers can't deal with them, even if they bounce 2 times before entering the goal.
Also, River Plate is a silver team and Racing is Gold... wtf FIFA![]()
No...it's still the 31st here, as it is for you. I was born on the last day of the year, which is December 31st, otherwise known as New Year's Eve.Yeah I think I voted for you here and there.
You were really Born in Jan 1? lol



Thanks, Bob!Happy Birthday, Frosty Jack![]()
Hey, I could be living out of Arg right now
Yeah, for some reason I thought you said just ¨New Year¨, weird.
Still, being born in Dec 31... was it planned or you decided to be annoying since the day you were born
jk obviously ^^
Yeah, but I already knew that you weren't.
:P
Thanks.
In any case, Happy birthday and New year's eve!
I don't know, honestly. In terms of Arsenal, what are your thoughts on Wenger's transfer dealings, or lack thereof, so far?Make what happen?
Right...I don't know, honestly. In terms of Arsenal, what are your thoughts on Wenger's transfer dealings, or lack thereof, so far?
It's just sad in a way to think that about half of the people who posted here are no longer around as members of MH.