Games The Pokémon Thread

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Mega Mewtwo X has base attack stat of 194. Enough said.
hmm, I'm pretty sure the third game of this generation which will come out in a year or so will have mega Arceus lol xD

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

But yeah, the mega thing even upping the uber dynamic.

I think all of the legendary pokemon should not have mega evolution. And pseudo legendary only benefit slightly upon mega evolution.
 

Roman

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
4,052
Reaction score
1,048
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
hmm, I'm pretty sure the third game of this generation which will come out in a year or so will have mega Arceus lol xD

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

But yeah, the mega thing even upping the uber dynamic.

I think all of the legendary pokemon should not have mega evolution. And pseudo legendary only benefit slightly upon mega evolution.
I think that Mewtwo was a too bad-ass of a Pokemon to not be the strongest. Arceus may be a God of all Pokemon (the dumbest thing they made if you ask me), but Metwo wasn't made by Arceus, he was made by humans. That's why it shouldn't be too hard to believe that he appears stronger. Mewtwo was too powerful even without the evolutions, let alone now.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, Mega Mewtwo got quite the boost. I can see it being the Black/White Kyurem of this generation. But don't forget that stats are only part of the equation. Having such a great Atk means little if he doesn't have the moves to back it up. Mega Mewtwo X will definitely need a good physical Fire and Electric move, to deal with his previous counters of Genosect and Scizor, and also to deal with his new counter Yveltal, all of who can tank/resist his STABs. Still, can't wait to see what Smogon decides about it. If they can ban Speed Boost Blaziken, I can definitely see them banning Mega Mewtwo.
 
Last edited:

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So who are ya favorite starter? Except Rikudou King, he got no say in this matter. xD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So who are ya favorite starter? Except Rikudou King, he got no say in this matter. xD
Mine is Chespin, in fact hewas the one I chose as my starter. :D
I don't know the appearance of his last evo, but I've hard that it's awesome.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i wanted to ask if there is really a 3ds emulator for pc ??
or the things i see in you tube are all fake ...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
i wanted to ask if there is really a 3ds emulator for pc ??
or the things i see in you tube are all fake ...
I heard it's fake, I never tried to use it though. It's better to have the console anyway, Pokemon really becomes interesting when you finish the 1st part.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sigh... wish I got a 3DS earlier, now I'm just waiting to save enough money :oh
I really like that ninja frog...
Although I really like the Y mascot (I love black-red combination,) Mega-Mewtwo X gets my vote(!)
Not bad, considering I get Fairy-type legendary too. When I actually get the game.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nintendo has posted a patch to fix the Lumiose City glitch in X and Y.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did the egg rate increase in X or Y, somehow got an egg in less than a minute from the day care man.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A bunch of stuff about breeding got improved, so it's quite possible the egg rate did too.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Dorkly is doing a poll to determine the greatest Pokemon in Generation II (the result for Generation I is already up). ^^

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

The new Pikachu game is a detective one.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina


Dunno if Pika is on drugs or just creepy :oh
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Surely they meant to say defective? Like what is even going on with it. Poor pikachu.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No news about the three hidden Legendaries being discovered?



Like the first and third, second one is alright.


Honestly, really dislike their look.
 
Top