- Joined
- Jul 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,323
- Reaction score
- 917
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Mega Mewtwo X has base attack stat of 194. Enough said.http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/pokémon-xy-data-collection.3489182/
Well unless Arceus is change to dark type. But 40 point different is not too bad.
hmm, I'm pretty sure the third game of this generation which will come out in a year or so will have mega Arceus lol xDMega Mewtwo X has base attack stat of 194. Enough said.
I think that Mewtwo was a too bad-ass of a Pokemon to not be the strongest. Arceus may be a God of all Pokemon (the dumbest thing they made if you ask me), but Metwo wasn't made by Arceus, he was made by humans. That's why it shouldn't be too hard to believe that he appears stronger. Mewtwo was too powerful even without the evolutions, let alone now.hmm, I'm pretty sure the third game of this generation which will come out in a year or so will have mega Arceus lol xD
---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------
But yeah, the mega thing even upping the uber dynamic.
I think all of the legendary pokemon should not have mega evolution. And pseudo legendary only benefit slightly upon mega evolution.
Mine is Chespin, in fact hewas the one I chose as my starter.So who are ya favorite starter? Except Rikudou King, he got no say in this matter. xD

Bah! Obviously answer is Bulbasaur. It is #1.So who are ya favorite starter? Except Rikudou King, he got no say in this matter. xD

I heard it's fake, I never tried to use it though. It's better to have the console anyway, Pokemon really becomes interesting when you finish the 1st part.i wanted to ask if there is really a 3ds emulator for pc ??
or the things i see in you tube are all fake ...

At first, I thought you were talking about the plush doll, until I saw the end of the video o.O;;http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-22/top-secret-pikachu-game-teased-in-preview-video
I find Pikachu's face a little disturbing.
