"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yup.....well, I guess Moa doesn't have to worry about one thing :derp
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm not sure I know what you guys are talking about...
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yup.....well, I guess Moa doesn't have to worry about one thing :derp
oh boy, i think it isn't worth the risk... xD

And Moa... well... no comments :derp
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Candy Mountain is serious business. :hmph
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not more serious than it turn your dick inside-out lol
You can live forever without a dick. But you can't live forever without kidneys. :hmph
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
...it's debatable, but I would say NO to both.
same here.

btw, i can live without one kidney (i'll have one left :p) but i definitely can't live without a (my) dick lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah, because you have 2 kidneys and only one dick... to make it fair, let's say that you'd survive with only 1 testicle :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, because you have 2 kidneys and only one dick... to make it fair, let's say that you'd survive with only 1 testicle :p
I've no problems with that lol
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, because you have 2 kidneys and only one dick... to make it fair, let's say that you'd survive with only 1 testicle :p
I opened the thread and saw this post... Should I ask what are you guys were talking about?... No, It's better not to know... :oh
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I opened the thread and saw this post... Should I ask what are you guys were talking about?... No, It's better not to know... :oh
actually, we're talking about drugs lol
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And you can also live doing hemodialysis(living in terrible pain, I know).
I opened the thread and saw this post... Should I ask what are you guys were talking about?... No, It's better not to know... :oh
I don't know what they're talking about... it was drugs, rape, butsex, dick inside-out, kidneys
I'm not sure...
I think my mind stopped on the drugs and I can't follow, maybe I'm on drugs and I can't follow.. I dunno
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And you can also live doing hemodialysis(living in terrible pain, I know).


I don't know what they're talking about... it was drugs, rape, butsex, dick inside-out, kidneys
I'm not sure...
I think my mind stopped on the drugs and I can't follow, maybe I'm on drugs and I can't follow.. I dunno
And it's your thread, okay i won't post here anymore lol

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

But it's all Asc's fault! Blame her for the strange topics
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was the one that brought up penis...but it was for science :derp
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was the one that brought up penis...but it was for science :derp
And you were worried about the welfare of Moa, no? :teehee
 
Top