"As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Should I get my own thread?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Didn't you just get that?

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • As long as the glass is full

    Votes: 7 58.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was the one that brought up penis...but it was for science :derp
That was only by academic matters. Right? :derp
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And you can also live doing hemodialysis(living in terrible pain, I know).
Not forever. You will die if you don't get a new kidney. It doesn't substitute a real kidney in all functions. Only the kidneys can produce eritropoetin and taking the medication isn't enough for the body.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
wow... today was the first game of the uni olympics. I didn't play well, but we won and that's what matters

the women basketball team played too... and they asked me to be their coach! hahaha
It was funny as hell and they won too. Tomorrow we'll play again, both teams.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I just blew my knee today... it was bad
I heard a pop at the time, the guy who was on the play also heard a pop. My leg is numb and all, I can't walk, my friends were carrying me from court to court. Tomorrow I'll go to the hospital.
And we lost... what's even worse. The women team also lost... I was a "saci coach", since I was jumping only on one leg at the courtside hahaha
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Amazing
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I can't see it...

---------- Post added October 30, 2013 at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was October 23, 2013 at 07:50 PM ----------

I did aa MRI last sunday... tomorrow I'll know whats up with my knee, but it's looking like a torn ACL, unfortunally


on unrelated news, last night, around 2AM I got a txt from an old crush. She asked me to ask her out sometimes... cuz she just broke up with her boyfriend.
I had a crush on her early this year, It didn't work out and she started to date someonelse.
I'm over her and all, happy with the just friends status.. But the txt was a little confusing and I'm afraid to go out with her and develop some feelings again
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Then don't....it's obvious when someone is on the rebound.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't see it...

---------- Post added October 30, 2013 at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was October 23, 2013 at 07:50 PM ----------

I did aa MRI last sunday... tomorrow I'll know whats up with my knee, but it's looking like a torn ACL, unfortunally
Good luck :hug :hug

on unrelated news, last night, around 2AM I got a txt from an old crush. She asked me to ask her out sometimes... cuz she just broke up with her boyfriend.
I had a crush on her early this year, It didn't work out and she started to date someonelse.
I'm over her and all, happy with the just friends status.. But the txt was a little confusing and I'm afraid to go out with her and develop some feelings again
Nah - just be yourself, do the girls and leve no feelings behind... (Oppa TheMoaStyle) -
on the other hand if they come back, then you might have something.
:nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nah - just be yourself, do the girls and leve no feelings behind... (Oppa TheMoaStyle) -
on the other hand if they come back, then you might have something.
:nod
Did you read what he actually wrote? :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just wanted him to be like himself?
My image of themoa goes something like that (have the sex and no feelings) :XD :XD
Besides this chick seems to be on a rebound (for the time being )and Moa will make himself available- lol.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
hahah
I have no problem in going out with someone on rebound
I would love some sexy time with no feelings attached, the problem here is that I did have feelings for her before... so I could end up developing some feelings again
And I REALLY don't want that...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
hahah
I have no problem in going out with someone on rebound
I would love some sexy time with no feelings attached, the problem here is that I did have feelings for her before... so I could end up developing some feelings again
And I REALLY don't want that...
Yeah that was my point in criticizing Charlie. He obviously only paid attention to a part of your post.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just wanted him to be like himself?
My image of themoa goes something like that (have the sex and no feelings) :XD :XD
Besides this chick seems to be on a rebound (for the time being )and Moa will make himself available- lol.
Just like i told him before, "you just have to be friends with benefits with her", i don't see any problem LOL
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's called hooking up.:derp

everyone should get "this" out of their system before even thinking of getting serious....
how you going to know what you like/want/accept/love in a relationship if you don't experience them...even if it is just sexually....:hurr
serious tho...how you gonna know what you like?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol there's a saying almost like only a fool refuses a woman's advances.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top