Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Looks like mostly german guys :XD
Well I know some non-german coaches but I don't know them that well... :D
I dislike a lot of non-german coaches though... :XD


Well at least let him break the record, I'm fine with that :XD

but that applies to other countries too Oo
Okay... I will let him do th<t. :P

Yeah but Austria isn't that far away. :D


Well that's what it is, our defense is pretty shitty nowadays.
Yes. Yes it is... :/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Well I know some non-german coaches but I don't know them that well... :D
I dislike a lot of non-german coaches though... :XD


Okay... I will let him do th<t. :P

Yeah but Austria isn't that far away. :D

Yes. Yes it is... :/
Same for me, only natural :XD

Aren't you generous? :p
And it's not far away but you can practically have a quiet and peaceful pretty much everywhere, such parts exist in most countries.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Same for me, only natural :XD

Aren't you generous? :p
And it's not far away but you can practically have a quiet and peaceful pretty much everywhere, such parts exist in most countries.
I have such a big heart... :D
Yeah I know that. But before I can pursue any of my dreams I need money... :crying So no peace at all at the moment...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I have such a big heart... :D
Yeah I know that. But before I can pursue any of my dreams I need money... :crying So no peace at all at the moment...
You sure have, sometimes ;)
Well sorry to hear that, Jobsuche isn't going well? =/
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You sure have, sometimes ;)
Well sorry to hear that, Jobsuche isn't going well? =/
Yeah... :derp

Itg could be better. Ausbildungszeitraum is still so far away and I need something, which is not Hartz IV, to pay my bills with... I can't do everything though...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Yeah... :derp

Itg could be better. Ausbildungszeitraum is still so far away and I need something, which is not Hartz IV, to pay my bills with... I can't do everything though...
Hmm, anything in mind? :( Good luck ofc, I'm sure you will find something
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

But you said you can't do everything? :XD What is it you can't do and what would you like to do?

You're optimistic? Well that's great :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

But you said you can't do everything? :XD What is it you can't do and what would you like to do?

You're optimistic? Well that's great :zomg
Yeah I can't do everything but I would do almost everything... :D I can't work on the construction site. Cashier isn't an option either.
Bets thing would be an office job for now until I can hopefully start a Ausbildung. :D

I have to be... Otherwise I would have to find a bridge with a hot spot... :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Yeah I can't do everything but I would do almost everything... :D I can't work on the construction site. Cashier isn't an option either.
Bets thing would be an office job for now until I can hopefully start a Ausbildung. :D

I have to be... Otherwise I would have to find a bridge with a hot spot... :derp
What is something you could do but absolutely don't want to? :D
Office job? Do you dislike moving so much? :p Do you have a definite Ausbildung in sight now?

Haha, doubt that's happing :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

What is something you could do but absolutely don't want to? :D
Office job? Do you dislike moving so much? :p Do you have a definite Ausbildung in sight now?

Haha, doubt that's happing :XD
Construction work, cashier stuff and so on.
I don't dislike moving but I need something which could be helpful later too.
Maybe. Got a call today... It could work. :nod

Let's hope so... :XD
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Have you read the manga Ai Kora? It's all about fetishes.
School RomCom/harem, and the comedy is brilliant. I wish they'd turn it into an anime.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Well I hardly pick up Manga because I'm the watching type. :D
Your description sounds good but... Yeah... :XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

jo skyscraper which town u from in germany ? :^_^
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

im always good for some bullshitting :XD
but erfurt is manageable,just 3 hours away :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Manageable? Where do you live?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Manageable? Where do you live?
Ludwigshafen/Mannheim ... i was planning sth in case B-Boy Bob would visit :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Oh sounds quite nice.
I hope I'll be able to meet Bob too if he visits...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Ludwigshafen/Mannheim ... i was planning sth in case B-Boy Bob would visit :nod
Seeing you over here, so weird! :XD

Bob plans to visit germany? That's surprising

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Construction work, cashier stuff and so on.
I don't dislike moving but I need something which could be helpful later too.
Maybe. Got a call today... It could work. :nod

Let's hope so... :XD
Yeah I get your point, better prepare for the future as soon as possible :nod
So? :shakefist
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top