Okay, my accidentally sent post got deleted while editing it. Let's try this again.
Yeah, not sure if you're talking to me but..
No, I did not, and as it seems you are yourself quite "too damn sensitive". My post just happened to appear after yours - if I was to direct anything towards you specifically, I'd either have your post quoted just like this time or used your nick, Junior. You could have figured out if you read more of my posts.
To be honest, it doesn't even really seem like the ones that were taken back by the fanservice are the ones that are upset. It looks like the people who are actually for the fanservice are the ones raging. Going around insulting people for having a difference of opinion is not cool.
As I stated in my earlier posts, it were the bashers that broke forum rules by posting spoilers and one-line posts in the thread that was about the former chapter (354) - just to bash Fairy Tail, and its readers. Those posts were partially if not all of them deleted, but they're still at least in my mind. And they're pretty hard to forget after bashers came up starting a discussion on pervs and how much that chapter 355 contained only fan service but little plot progression - which is just nonsense.
And see, I have been insulted in the Bleach forums FOR REAL. Directly by the word "douchebag" - directly posted as reply to my posts. Something being retarded as a reply to those that reduce Fairy Tail to "zero to none plot, mostly fan service and nakama power-up" and come to FT forums several to most of the times while just dumping their posts into forums - well, just what are they, huh?
There's many ways to criticize. Like you were offended by some nudity, fans are easily offended by such words like those being used. Do you expect them not to bite back at some point on the same discusssion level? For real?
Yeah, just because I didn't like the use of fanservice in that chapter I'm not a fan of the series anymore?
No, and now you're overacting. I said Fairy Tail has always contained fan service many times in this discussion already which now spreads over two threads. I also tried to present you some other insight and different interpretation beyond those scenes being simply "fanservice from the pervert Mashima to pervert FT readers".
And just to add things up: Within the first three volumes, Mashima actually brought up all the basics of fan service. Lucy using her looks in chapter 1, Mirajane posing in a magazine, Lucy bathing in chapter 4, dressing up Lucy as maid, Virgo first panty shot, Lucy accidentally pressing her butt onto Kageyama's face, not to mention Gray stripping barenaked in front of Lucy.
Fanservice has always been part of Fairy Tail manga, and it won't vanish - and this bathing scene was not just fanservice only. It's up to (all of) you whether you face it or not. But don't just easily fall back on feeling insulted for one calling out for "retarded" bashings towards Mashima, FT and its readers just because you can't cope with people talking back.