Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Bish please many men can cook ... :p you just say that becasue you cant :derp
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Bish please many men can cook ... :p you just say that becasue you cant :derp
Who knows more about man? You or Me? I'm man, I know what I'm saying. :P
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hah but women know everything right? :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Good luck in your search. Men good in cooking only exist if they are cooks, go in a restaurant, then. XD
Do you like barbecue? Men are good at it, too. :nod
Not for nothing, and I might just be stupid and feeding the troll...but I can cook my ass off :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hah but women know everything right? :p
This is what do you think? :heh

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Not for nothing, and I might just be stupid and feeding the troll...but I can cook my ass off :p
I only believe seeing. Doesn't seem like you can cook... :hmm
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think Gary can cook :nod
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not sure I get the joke here :notsure
Nevermind, it's just me thinking high. :fan
Who knows one day you can show me your cooking skills. :P
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Nevermind, it's just me thinking high. :fan
Who knows one day you can show me your cooking skills. :P
That sounds like a date :blush
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You a girl? :yodawg
In a lunch or dinner with friends you don't cooking? And you are saying that you can cook? :huh
Do you use your skills for what?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You didnt have to quote twice :333
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
We will have a 4some...and Gary will cook :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top