Bish please many men can cook ...
you just say that becasue you cant 
you just say that becasue you cant 
you just say that becasue you cant 
Who knows more about man? You or Me? I'm man, I know what I'm saying. :PBish please many men can cook ...you just say that becasue you cant
![]()

Not for nothing, and I might just be stupid and feeding the troll...but I can cook my ass offGood luck in your search. Men good in cooking only exist if they are cooks, go in a restaurant, then. XD
Do you like barbecue? Men are good at it, too.![]()

This is what do you think?Hah but women know everything right?![]()

I only believe seeing. Doesn't seem like you can cook...Not for nothing, and I might just be stupid and feeding the troll...but I can cook my ass off![]()

Why is that?I only believe seeing. Doesn't seem like you can cook...![]()
Just a impression. Maybe I am wrong.Why is that?

Not sure I get the joke hereJust a impression. Maybe I am wrong.![]()


Nevermind, it's just me thinking high.Not sure I get the joke here![]()

You a girl?Nevermind, it's just me thinking high.
Who knows one day you can show me your cooking skills. :P

That sounds like a dateNevermind, it's just me thinking high.
Who knows one day you can show me your cooking skills. :P

Lets have one tooThat sounds like a date![]()

In a lunch or dinner with friends you don't cooking? And you are saying that you can cook?You a girl?![]()

"Can" doesn't mean I "will"In a lunch or dinner with friends you don't cooking? And you are saying that you can cook?![]()

http://sketchtoy.com/53089662 :3333
---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------
Lets have one too![]()
Lets have one too![]()


No thanksWe will have a 4some...and Gary will cook![]()

No, thanks.We will have a 4some...and Gary will cook![]()


lol...rightYou didnt have to quote twice :333