Shounen Haikyuu!! by FURUDATE Haruichi

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chapter 81 was full of tensions: Grow up or not grow up?
Hinata is a bit clumsy and I understand Kageyama's point, too, the way that Hinata is now it wouldn't be the moment to show up with a difficult moviment like this. I think Furadate just left the chance to that happen in the future, but not now, it's a very hard spike, need years of training.
Hinata should improve his skills to match with Kageyama and manage to see and think very fast. It's awfully hard control the ball after you jump and the blockers are in front of you, only professionals can do this properly.
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
82
Really sad and depressing chapter, cant believe they had a fight and went without talking with each other. I hope they make up, or at least Hinata expresses his own wishes and desires to Kageyama, who unfortunately always misses every sign and etc.

Fortunately did feel glad at the ending, Oikawa and Kageyama, what more could one ask for.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm looking forward to seeing coach Ukai (the gramps) giving some advices to Hinata! Can't wait until the next chapter.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hinata and Kageyama are separated now, I think each one will get advices of the respective persons, coach Ukai and Oikawa. Coach Ukai has much more experience and even knew the "little giant", so he can give interesting advices for Hinata. Kageyama should learn with Oikawa how to not be so selfish, he is right with Hinata, but he can help Hinata to evolve, but he doesn't want and has the thought that he can do everything.
Looking forward for next chapter.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hinata and Kageyama are separated now, I think each one will get advices of the respective persons, coach Ukai and Oikawa. Coach Ukai has much more experience and even knew the "little giant", so he can give interesting advices for Hinata. Kageyama should learn with Oikawa how to not be so selfish, he is right with Hinata, but he can help Hinata to evolve, but he doesn't want and has the thought that he can do everything.
Looking forward for next chapter.

I wonder how Kageyama will act around Oikawa, at least with Oikawa and Iwaizumi they seemed fun loving, but I cant remember how Oikawa was with Kageyama in the one or so flashback.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I wonder how Kageyama will act around Oikawa, at least with Oikawa and Iwaizumi they seemed fun loving, but I cant remember how Oikawa was with Kageyama in the one or so flashback.
Oikawa hates Kageyama
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
83 was hilarious. Oikawa just makes me laugh so much with his antics. His moments with everyone around him always turn out funny. And like always here with Kageyama too I laughed. Although he may tease at least he was still able to give good advice. Looking forward to an eventual rematch assuming Kageyama wont be a dictator anymore.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Despiste of his hate Oikawa gave the right advice to Kageyama (to feel superior, of course xD). It should be obvious, but who takes the initiative of the attack is Hinata, not Kageyama. Well, I understood what Ukai gramps said about the "Tempo". but it is just the tip of the iceberg, Hinata must learn how to fight in the middle air, he must get skill and I am anxious to know what kind of training Ukai will give for Hinata.
Kageyama as well must get better realizing that he doesn't do all work alone. I wonder what is this "Perfect Toss".
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
84

Did Tsuki get a character design upgrade or something, he looks even more stunning than before. Just a bit disappointed or maybe curious as to why we didn't see him go through any evolution moments like most of the team did, even his close friend Yamaguchi. Though Tanaka's sister did at least suggest that there may be something lurking beneath the surface with him? Wish it lasted longer. Good chapter, hyped for two consecutive weeks of colour pages.

Also is it Tsuki or Tsukki, that one page had the double K and I dont remember that before.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Also is it Tsuki or Tsukki, that one page had the double K and I dont remember that before.
Since Yamaguchi is saying ツッキー, so it should be Tsukki (or Tsukky).
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Great chapter!

I love when the mangaka explains some stuff with our BR's volley team :zomg

Can't wait to seeing their development! I'm just concerned about their team work. All of them trained separately, neither Tobio knows how much Hinata grown up nor Hinata knows about the new style of Tobios' tosses.
 

jjrbraves

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
I got the vibe that Tsukki might be the "Small Giant's" younger brother due to what Tanaka's sister said.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I got the vibe that Tsukki might be the "Small Giant's" younger brother due to what Tanaka's sister said.
i thought the same thing, but he's so tall and Small Giant was so short lol
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's just like i thought, it's a new team with great players but their teamwork sucks really bad yet! lol
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I read chapter 84 right now, I'm late. :XD

Well, it's good to see Brazil being used as a reference in Volleyball. :zomg
That chapter was good to feel the tension in each training, each one is evolving and I'm curious with the outcome. Looking forward for the chapter 85. :)

PS: There were nice girls in this chapter, too. :P
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,079
Reaction score
6,938
Gender
Male
Country
United States
85


Tsukki development soon I bet, at least, since he gets to have some action with Kuroo and Bokuto. Otherwise really one of the best chapters for the manga, just intense and kind of funny seeing the evolution taking place and everyone set on knowing what they need to do and trying to put it in motion with the team.
 
Top