Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Oh cool... I will expect you then. :derp
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

but i come unexpected :worrybunny
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

We will see what'll happen... :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

This convo...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Why xi0 post in all threads and I don't understand any of his posts? :?bunny

Anyway, Sky MUST visit Brazil before anywhere, let's go meet us in WC! :arf
To watch moe things together. :zomg
And see Germany lose, too. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You do that? My door is always open... :XD
i make it even through locked doors :3c
Oh cool... I will expect you then. :derp
but i come unexpected :worrybunny
We will see what'll happen... :3c
Your door? Maked it through locked doors? You come unexpected?

Am I the only one who thought of yaoi hardcore bromance?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

yeah maybe he'll come

why? i was here once before and i always visit my german fellows :nod
Once before describes it really well :p I'm just a shy Otaku, so I'm pleased you consider me a bro :blush

Why xi0 post in all threads and I don't understand any of his posts? :?bunny

Anyway, Sky MUST visit Brazil before anywhere, let's go meet us in WC! :arf
To watch moe things together. :zomg
And see Germany lose, too. :XD
Don't worry, most people feel that way.

No, first he will travel to Japan with me, goddamnit :arf
And first I thought of saying "Absolutely not" but with Löw I guess there's a good chance...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Well we will see... The bet is still on after all... :3c
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Doesn't matter much to me anymore, I will prolly go there end of July/Beginning of August. It's close to the best timing I have and will have in years, so it's the perfect opportunity. Alone it won't be much fun though, and I'm not sure I can convince one of my friends to come with me. Doesn't help that most are way less Otaku than me :crying So I need a good friend who's as much as an Otaku as I am -

meaning you :blush
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I can't promise anything though... :/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I got lost and found this thread :teehee
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

You must have gotten pretty far from your comfort zone. :derp
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

Once before describes it really well :p I'm just a shy Otaku, so I'm pleased you consider me a bro :blush

ofc,u act like a bro u are a bro :hip
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

If it's money I can help :hi5

If it's time...

just make some :XD
I have a lot of time. Even with a job I could just take a few days off.

But borrowing money... :/

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

You must have gotten pretty far from your comfort zone. :derp
Welcome Pat. Stay. :3

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I got lost and found this thread :teehee
Welcome. Have a free cookie. :zomg
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No cookie for me? :(

I've missed c_k's cookies. :drool
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No one wants to visit the US. :emocat
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

u didnt offer me a cookie too... just cuz we are men :pout
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

I can offer you a cookie for having a Hisoka avatar :)

I knew there was a reason I voted you Best Newcomer
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!

No one wants to visit the US. :emocat
i do,but gotta save a lot of money,though i have to visit gnut and chaaly first :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top