Re: Fetishes are the first step to happiness!
Oh cool... I will expect you then.
Oh cool... I will expect you then.








You do that? My door is always open...![]()
i make it even through locked doors![]()
Oh cool... I will expect you then.![]()
but i come unexpected![]()
Your door? Maked it through locked doors? You come unexpected?We will see what'll happen...![]()
Once before describes it really wellyeah maybe he'll come
why? i was here once before and i always visit my german fellows![]()
I'm just a shy Otaku, so I'm pleased you consider me a bro 
Don't worry, most people feel that way.Why xi0 post in all threads and I don't understand any of his posts?
Anyway, Sky MUST visit Brazil before anywhere, let's go meet us in WC!
To watch moe things together.
And see Germany lose, too.![]()


So I need a good friend who's as much as an Otaku as I am -




Once before describes it really wellI'm just a shy Otaku, so I'm pleased you consider me a bro
![]()


I have a lot of time. Even with a job I could just take a few days off.If it's money I can help
If it's time...
just make some![]()
Welcome Pat. Stay. :3You must have gotten pretty far from your comfort zone.![]()
Welcome. Have a free cookie.I got lost and found this thread![]()






i do,but gotta save a lot of money,though i have to visit gnut and chaaly firstNo one wants to visit the US.![]()
