Good girlI came like you told me to!

Good girlI came like you told me to!

I'm not me if I'm not sneaky.Sneaky little bugger you are, aren't ya?![]()
Oh, I know not to get too comfortable and always carry my pepper spray. But I won't need it against you.
And you have so much good to give.
Get to it then. The sooner you get it out of the way, the less it'll play on your mind and you can focus on other things.
Fair enough. I don't watch any of it, so I can't say.
What do you want? or are you waiting for me to make an offer?![]()

It's a whole new world out there; one where men also get violated. Are you sure you're quick enough to hit me?I'm not me if I'm not sneaky.
Pepper spray. Huh. I thought only girls bring it these days. Of course you won't. You won't even have the time to pull it out before I knock you unconscious.
So much good to give that people can't help but to go straight to hell.
Nah. I can't focus on it. That's the problem. I'll just stare at my laptop dumbly.
What things you can offer that I can't refuse, I wonder?

HUUUUUGSS!!!
. Chocolates and Tom Hiddlestone.That bitch. He edited the post!HI BENE! \o

You saying that, suddenly I heard "A Whole New World" playing in my head.It's a whole new world out there; one where men also get violated. Are you sure you're quick enough to hit me?![]()
Errr...that's not good. You try so hard to deny your good side. Why is that?
When's the final deadline? I hope you have a bit of time to put it off before finishing it.
HUUUUUGSS!!!
. Chocolates and Tom Hiddlestone.



It's a wonderful song, you are excused.You saying that, suddenly I heard "A Whole New World" playing in my head.
Who says I'm going to knock you unconscious by hitting you?
Not denying it, really. I don't have that much goodness to begin with.
Two months, I think. I'll pull it off, since I am actually way ahead.
I dislike hugs, and I don't really like chocolate. I'll take you up on that last offer but I have this great doubt that you'll be able to give him to me.

Yeah, the song is good, but again... its memories are soiled by that superman/batman thing.It's a wonderful song, you are excused.
Then how are you planning on doing that? gas?
Who said anything about "much"? All I said was that there was a good side,
Don't get complacent though, just because you're ahead. Unpredictable things happen.
You've never hugged me, you can judge all hugs the same. Unless you mean you don't like physical contact. If you ever come to England, I know a place where's a regular at.


Not soiled, enhanced. Just picture it; Clark flying Bruce through the skies, the dark knight telling him when he last let his heart decideYeah, the song is good, but again... its memories are soiled by that superman/batman thing.
Wizards have their secret ways.
Yeah, there is a good side, but I don't show it to anyone unless those who I deem worth it.
I know. But as long as I can afford it, I want to relax a bit.
I don't like physical contact. It makes me uncomfortable. I'm not the touchy-feely type.
Let's pray someday I can go. Somehow the possibilities are getting smaller and smaller... Why is it that my country's currency is so weak??![]()
Showing him the wonders of the worlds unseen to him...

I'd forgotten about it. I'll watch it after I finish Steins; Gate. Remind me in a day or 2.Bobby boy, did you ever watch Tsuihokuhen already?![]()
Yeah, I thought so...I'd forgotten about it. I'll watch it after I finish Steins; Gate. Remind me in a day or 2.

Eh.. dunno. That implies something I'd rather not think about.Not soiled, enhanced. Just picture it; Clark flying Bruce through the skies, the dark knight telling him when he last let his heart decideShowing him the wonders of the worlds unseen to him...
So now you're a princess and wizard?
Am I worthy?
Fair enough.
It's because you're not used to it, I imagine. My point still stands, my hugs are awesome.
It'd be brilliant if you got the chance to visit here, you'd love London but also some the more open landscape cities. Lol, you can't help the currency, just do your best once you have uni out of the way.




Are you enjoying it so far? I think I'll check out an episode in a bit.There is a new series with both Mitchell and Webb on iplayer, called the ambassadors. I'm about to watch it now. Apparently some kind of satire/sitcom, peep show'ish I imagine.
Eh.. dunno. That implies something I'd rather not think about.
Who says I can't be both? I always have magic.
Hmm... I can't decide yet. There hasn't been anything that shows you're worthy, but so far, you've been doing good. There are only a few that get to this stage, worthy people even fewer.
Oh no. You've mistaken it. Let's say, back then, there were some people who liked to touch me whenever they get the chance, so it's rather traumatic.
I know I'll love London, that's why it is number one in my list of cities I want to visit, but again, money.
USD is bad enough, pounds even worse. orz

What magic do you use?
Nope. I've done nothing. Seriously, I need help. I've had my external drive fixed now though....Did you fix your BBT ratio already?
Look at the ratio of my batch of new torrents I just download this morning.
![]()
Learn from it!![]()
It's not that hard, man. Just download something (recently) new and let it linger on your HD for some while.Nope. I've done nothing. Seriously, I need help. I've had my external drive fixed now though....

Just one episode out, but yes, it was very good. I'm quite looking forward to the next one.Are you enjoying it so far? I think I'll check out an episode in a bit.