Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Sneaky little bugger you are, aren't ya? :derp
Oh, I know not to get too comfortable and always carry my pepper spray. But I won't need it against you :glomp.
And you have so much good to give :blush.

Get to it then. The sooner you get it out of the way, the less it'll play on your mind and you can focus on other things.

Fair enough. I don't watch any of it, so I can't say.

What do you want? or are you waiting for me to make an offer? :heh
I'm not me if I'm not sneaky.
Pepper spray. Huh. I thought only girls bring it these days. Of course you won't. You won't even have the time to pull it out before I knock you unconscious. :hmph
So much good to give that people can't help but to go straight to hell.

Nah. I can't focus on it. That's the problem. I'll just stare at my laptop dumbly.

What things you can offer that I can't refuse, I wonder?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not me if I'm not sneaky.
Pepper spray. Huh. I thought only girls bring it these days. Of course you won't. You won't even have the time to pull it out before I knock you unconscious. :hmph
So much good to give that people can't help but to go straight to hell.

Nah. I can't focus on it. That's the problem. I'll just stare at my laptop dumbly.

What things you can offer that I can't refuse, I wonder?
It's a whole new world out there; one where men also get violated. Are you sure you're quick enough to hit me? :box

Errr...that's not good. You try so hard to deny your good side. Why is that? :hee

When's the final deadline? I hope you have a bit of time to put it off before finishing it.

:hmm HUUUUUGSS!!! :glomp. Chocolates and Tom Hiddlestone.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

HI BENE! \o
That bitch. He edited the post! :yelling
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
It's a whole new world out there; one where men also get violated. Are you sure you're quick enough to hit me? :box

Errr...that's not good. You try so hard to deny your good side. Why is that? :hee

When's the final deadline? I hope you have a bit of time to put it off before finishing it.

:hmm HUUUUUGSS!!! :glomp. Chocolates and Tom Hiddlestone.
You saying that, suddenly I heard "A Whole New World" playing in my head. :fail
Who says I'm going to knock you unconscious by hitting you? :ruawizard

Not denying it, really. I don't have that much goodness to begin with.

Two months, I think. I'll pull it off, since I am actually way ahead.

I dislike hugs, and I don't really like chocolate. I'll take you up on that last offer but I have this great doubt that you'll be able to give him to me.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Someone said - a whole new world? Etto ne -

 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Eh.. When it comes to that song, I was thinking of this:

 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
You saying that, suddenly I heard "A Whole New World" playing in my head. :fail
Who says I'm going to knock you unconscious by hitting you? :ruawizard

Not denying it, really. I don't have that much goodness to begin with.

Two months, I think. I'll pull it off, since I am actually way ahead.

I dislike hugs, and I don't really like chocolate. I'll take you up on that last offer but I have this great doubt that you'll be able to give him to me.
It's a wonderful song, you are excused.

Then how are you planning on doing that? gas? :o

Who said anything about "much"? All I said was that there was a good side,

Don't get complacent though, just because you're ahead. Unpredictable things happen.

You've never hugged me, you can judge all hugs the same. Unless you mean you don't like physical contact. If you ever come to England, I know a place where's a regular at.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
It's a wonderful song, you are excused.

Then how are you planning on doing that? gas? :o

Who said anything about "much"? All I said was that there was a good side,

Don't get complacent though, just because you're ahead. Unpredictable things happen.

You've never hugged me, you can judge all hugs the same. Unless you mean you don't like physical contact. If you ever come to England, I know a place where's a regular at.
Yeah, the song is good, but again... its memories are soiled by that superman/batman thing.

Wizards have their secret ways. :mono

Yeah, there is a good side, but I don't show it to anyone unless those who I deem worth it.

I know. But as long as I can afford it, I want to relax a bit.

I don't like physical contact. It makes me uncomfortable. I'm not the touchy-feely type.
Let's pray someday I can go. Somehow the possibilities are getting smaller and smaller... Why is it that my country's currency is so weak?? :arf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, the song is good, but again... its memories are soiled by that superman/batman thing.

Wizards have their secret ways. :mono

Yeah, there is a good side, but I don't show it to anyone unless those who I deem worth it.

I know. But as long as I can afford it, I want to relax a bit.

I don't like physical contact. It makes me uncomfortable. I'm not the touchy-feely type.
Let's pray someday I can go. Somehow the possibilities are getting smaller and smaller... Why is it that my country's currency is so weak?? :arf
Not soiled, enhanced. Just picture it; Clark flying Bruce through the skies, the dark knight telling him when he last let his heart decide :derp Showing him the wonders of the worlds unseen to him...

So now you're a princess and wizard? :heh

Am I worthy?

Fair enough.

It's because you're not used to it, I imagine. My point still stands, my hugs are awesome.
It'd be brilliant if you got the chance to visit here, you'd love London but also some the more open landscape cities. Lol, you can't help the currency, just do your best once you have uni out of the way.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Bobby boy, did you ever watch Tsuihokuhen already? :worrybunny
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I'd forgotten about it. I'll watch it after I finish Steins; Gate. Remind me in a day or 2.
Yeah, I thought so... :oh

Will do! Are you planning on finishing it in one go?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Not soiled, enhanced. Just picture it; Clark flying Bruce through the skies, the dark knight telling him when he last let his heart decide :derp Showing him the wonders of the worlds unseen to him...

So now you're a princess and wizard? :heh

Am I worthy?

Fair enough.

It's because you're not used to it, I imagine. My point still stands, my hugs are awesome.
It'd be brilliant if you got the chance to visit here, you'd love London but also some the more open landscape cities. Lol, you can't help the currency, just do your best once you have uni out of the way.
Eh.. dunno. That implies something I'd rather not think about. :derp

Who says I can't be both? I always have magic. :mono

Hmm... I can't decide yet. There hasn't been anything that shows you're worthy, but so far, you've been doing good. There are only a few that get to this stage, worthy people even fewer.

Oh no. You've mistaken it. Let's say, back then, there were some people who liked to touch me whenever they get the chance, so it's rather traumatic.
I know I'll love London, that's why it is number one in my list of cities I want to visit, but again, money. :arf
USD is bad enough, pounds even worse. orz
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Did you fix your BBT ratio already?

Look at the ratio of my batch of new torrents I just download this morning.



Learn from it! :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
There is a new series with both Mitchell and Webb on iplayer, called the ambassadors. I'm about to watch it now. Apparently some kind of satire/sitcom, peep show'ish I imagine.
Are you enjoying it so far? I think I'll check out an episode in a bit.

Eh.. dunno. That implies something I'd rather not think about. :derp

Who says I can't be both? I always have magic. :mono

Hmm... I can't decide yet. There hasn't been anything that shows you're worthy, but so far, you've been doing good. There are only a few that get to this stage, worthy people even fewer.

Oh no. You've mistaken it. Let's say, back then, there were some people who liked to touch me whenever they get the chance, so it's rather traumatic.
I know I'll love London, that's why it is number one in my list of cities I want to visit, but again, money. :arf
USD is bad enough, pounds even worse. orz

You mean, BL stuff? :heh

Nobody said you can't have both, why are you being so defensive Snow Princess? :heh What magic do you use?

Oh wow, I feel happy and slightly insulted at the same time. New territory :XD

That sucks. Do you think that will ever change?

What other cities would you like to visit?

Did you fix your BBT ratio already?

Look at the ratio of my batch of new torrents I just download this morning.



Learn from it! :derp
Nope. I've done nothing. Seriously, I need help. I've had my external drive fixed now though....
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Nope. I've done nothing. Seriously, I need help. I've had my external drive fixed now though....
It's not that hard, man. Just download something (recently) new and let it linger on your HD for some while.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Are you enjoying it so far? I think I'll check out an episode in a bit.
Just one episode out, but yes, it was very good. I'm quite looking forward to the next one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top