Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

most appropriate place......
:true
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Why is there always pedophile talk in my threads? :notsure
dun dun dunnn - cuz yo pedophile ass came out of that closet??
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that...I used to not like gay people, I just didn't like their ways. I didn't understand them. Considering I come from a religious background. It was of my reasons for not being so friendly. I changed after spending so much time with one of my friends who turn out to be gay. I'm okay with it now...

I know, you couldnt make it up. Crazy homophobia, violent misogyny, anger problems, its all probably repressed sexuality. The guy has issues.
I agree..He has major anger problems. He needs HELP asap and need some kind of punishment.I see him walking away from all this without going to jail.


Talent is the only thing that matters anymore. So many excuses are made for you if you can dance like an idiot for an hour straight and lip sync.
I don't particular enjoy his music but can you dance for an hour straight and lip sync..
Although, I know people that can do it better, too bad they can't replace him..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that...I used to not like gay people, I just didn't like their ways. I didn't understand them. Considering I come from a religious background. It was of my reasons for not being so friendly. I changed after spending so much time with one of my friends who turn out to be gay. I'm okay with it now...
.
What do I do with you, huh? :nono
Don't leave out the important parts where the experience (profound and life changing as it was) also made you partially gay. :heh


:hurr
​
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

huh...are serious or playing with me..i have no idea of what you are talking about..
it's call having fun chaaly..lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

huh...are serious or playing with me..i have no idea of what you are talking about..
it's call having fun chaaly..lol

Yes, yes it is!! :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

sorry gary...he's no micheal jackson...
his money isnt old enough nor is his fame big enough to save him on this one
rememeber...mike tyson had don king behind him....still didn't save him
WTF does Don King have to do with this? :XD I wasn't even talking about his money getting him out of it. People made comparisons to Michael Jackson when the kid had his first hit.

It was a joke anyway.

I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that...I used to not like gay people, I just didn't like their ways. I didn't understand them. Considering I come from a religious background. It was of my reasons for not being so friendly. I changed after spending so much time with one of my friends who turn out to be gay. I'm okay with it now...
There's a difference between homophobia and beating the shit out of someone and calling them gay. I'm not inside the guy's head, but homophobic behavior isn't necessarily surprising coming from him. Nothing really is actually, hence my Michael Jackson joke. He's had a known conflict with Frank Ocean, who's gay...but who doesn't he have a conflict with? His relationships aren't even sacred in that regard.

Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals, as well as a prejudice. The prejudice can be out of fear, or it can be for other reasons, similar to what you said - religious stuff. In any case, repressed sexuality and homophobia are pretty intertwined, so I don't know why you can't see such a thing. If you have an irrational fear of something, it's usually about yourself.

I don't particular enjoy his music but can you dance for an hour straight and lip sync..
Although, I know people that can do it better, too bad they can't replace him..
You say you aren't a fan, but why are you coming at me for my comment? :notsure
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

WTF does Don King have to do with this? :XD I wasn't even talking about his money getting him out of it. People made comparisons to Michael Jackson when the kid had his first hit.

It was a joke anyway.



There's a difference between homophobia and beating the shit out of someone and calling them gay. I'm not inside the guy's head, but homophobic behavior isn't necessarily surprising coming from him. Nothing really is actually, hence my Michael Jackson joke. He's had a known conflict with Frank Ocean, who's gay...but who doesn't he have a conflict with? His relationships aren't even sacred in that regard.

Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals, as well as a prejudice. The prejudice can be out of fear, or it can be for other reasons, similar to what you said - religious stuff. In any case, repressed sexuality and homophobia are pretty intertwined, so I don't know why you can't see such a thing. If you have an irrational fear of something, it's usually about yourself.


You say you aren't a fan, but why are you coming at me for my comment? :notsure

nice stuff..

I was comparing your comment because I don't like putting other people's talents down even If I don't like them..for example, I heard people who don't like beyonce say she can't sing or she lip syn, eminem raps the same thing, kanye makes horrible music,lady gaga copies people,adel stretches her voice..

I don't really care about any one of them on the list except Em..but I know..they can sing
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that.
Here.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

tumescence...:e3

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

nice stuff..

I was comparing your comment because I don't like putting other people's talents down even If I don't like them..for example, I heard people who don't like beyonce say she can't sing or she lip syn, eminem raps the same thing, kanye makes horrible music,lady gaga copies people,adel stretches her voice..

I don't really care about any one of them on the list except Em..but I know..they can sing
Nah, I'm just talking about Chris Brown, who despite being "talented", is clearly an awful human being by any measure. Because he's talented and famous he's gotten away with it for longer than anyone else would.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

well..celebs have money..the average person would've been locked up for sure this time.. he's not the only..
we have many others,lohan,sheen etc..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

But the topic is about Chris Brown, not them. But you're not wrong, no.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

WTF does Don King have to do with this? :XD I wasn't even talking about his money getting him out of it. People made comparisons to Michael Jackson when the kid had his first hit.

It was a joke anyway.
i understand it was a joke....i was using mike tyson/don king because of the assaults...no matter how popular/rich he was,couldn't keep his ass out of the big house
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

I'm as homophobic as it gets, yet I still fuck guys in their ass.

So.. yeah..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

That's not homophobia, just your usual self-loathing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

Don't make me realize! :emocat
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.



:dancin
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

There you have two cuties :nod They love each other sooooooooooooo much <3




 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

y u do dis :emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.

to keep your thread busy :fan

lets see if somebody will come :3
 
Top