Re: The first step to me getting better is finally understanding that this isn't actually happening.
most appropriate place......

most appropriate place......


dun dun dunnn - cuz yo pedophile ass came out of that closet??Why is there always pedophile talk in my threads?![]()
I agree..He has major anger problems. He needs HELP asap and need some kind of punishment.I see him walking away from all this without going to jail.I know, you couldnt make it up. Crazy homophobia, violent misogyny, anger problems, its all probably repressed sexuality. The guy has issues.
I don't particular enjoy his music but can you dance for an hour straight and lip sync..Talent is the only thing that matters anymore. So many excuses are made for you if you can dance like an idiot for an hour straight and lip sync.
What do I do with you, huh?I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that...I used to not like gay people, I just didn't like their ways. I didn't understand them. Considering I come from a religious background. It was of my reasons for not being so friendly. I changed after spending so much time with one of my friends who turn out to be gay. I'm okay with it now...
.



huh...are serious or playing with me..i have no idea of what you are talking about..
it's call having fun chaaly..lol

WTF does Don King have to do with this?sorry gary...he's no micheal jackson...
his money isnt old enough nor is his fame big enough to save him on this one
rememeber...mike tyson had don king behind him....still didn't save him
I wasn't even talking about his money getting him out of it. People made comparisons to Michael Jackson when the kid had his first hit.There's a difference between homophobia and beating the shit out of someone and calling them gay. I'm not inside the guy's head, but homophobic behavior isn't necessarily surprising coming from him. Nothing really is actually, hence my Michael Jackson joke. He's had a known conflict with Frank Ocean, who's gay...but who doesn't he have a conflict with? His relationships aren't even sacred in that regard.I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that...I used to not like gay people, I just didn't like their ways. I didn't understand them. Considering I come from a religious background. It was of my reasons for not being so friendly. I changed after spending so much time with one of my friends who turn out to be gay. I'm okay with it now...
You say you aren't a fan, but why are you coming at me for my comment?I don't particular enjoy his music but can you dance for an hour straight and lip sync..
Although, I know people that can do it better, too bad they can't replace him..

WTF does Don King have to do with this?I wasn't even talking about his money getting him out of it. People made comparisons to Michael Jackson when the kid had his first hit.
It was a joke anyway.
There's a difference between homophobia and beating the shit out of someone and calling them gay. I'm not inside the guy's head, but homophobic behavior isn't necessarily surprising coming from him. Nothing really is actually, hence my Michael Jackson joke. He's had a known conflict with Frank Ocean, who's gay...but who doesn't he have a conflict with? His relationships aren't even sacred in that regard.
Homophobia is a fear of homosexuals, as well as a prejudice. The prejudice can be out of fear, or it can be for other reasons, similar to what you said - religious stuff. In any case, repressed sexuality and homophobia are pretty intertwined, so I don't know why you can't see such a thing. If you have an irrational fear of something, it's usually about yourself.
You say you aren't a fan, but why are you coming at me for my comment?![]()
Here.I don't get why people suggest that you're gay because you are homophobic...not everyone is like that.

Nah, I'm just talking about Chris Brown, who despite being "talented", is clearly an awful human being by any measure. Because he's talented and famous he's gotten away with it for longer than anyone else would.nice stuff..
I was comparing your comment because I don't like putting other people's talents down even If I don't like them..for example, I heard people who don't like beyonce say she can't sing or she lip syn, eminem raps the same thing, kanye makes horrible music,lady gaga copies people,adel stretches her voice..
I don't really care about any one of them on the list except Em..but I know..they can sing
i understand it was a joke....i was using mike tyson/don king because of the assaults...no matter how popular/rich he was,couldn't keep his ass out of the big houseWTF does Don King have to do with this?I wasn't even talking about his money getting him out of it. People made comparisons to Michael Jackson when the kid had his first hit.
It was a joke anyway.


They love each other sooooooooooooo much <3
