TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

you're the first person to tell me this except scav..he's an exception..
I'm just trolling. I haven't read it.

If I did hold that opinion, it wouldn't be because of the hiatuses. Like I said before, I'm a big Berserk fan.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

LOl, well you should give it a try..I don't know what you like but it's not like other shounen..I just wish the author wasn't so damn lazy..
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I'm not sure why people waste so much time hating a series...but okay :XD
I don't hate any series, except for Fairy Tail. :XD
Neither HxH, I don't hate it, only dislike. XD
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

tell me why you hate fairy tail and how far did you read, to come to that conclusion.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

How could someone "hate" a series, I wonder? :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I hate Fairy Tail with all my soul. XD
We shouldn't talk about FT, please. :P
Hi :cop

Also Gregory, read OP. If not, read Nanatsu. I recommend it to all you DB fan[sizept=1]boys[/sizept].
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hi :cop

Also Gregory, read OP. If not, read Nanatsu. I recommend it to all you DB fan[sizept=1]boys[/sizept].
Hi, how are you? :^_^

We have recommended both already, but he doesn't want to read nothing. :oh
And he said bad things about Shokugeki. :crying
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hi, how are you? :^_^

We have recommended both already, but he doesn't want to read nothing. :oh
And he said bad things about Shokugeki. :crying
How are you enjoying your moderation so far? good? like the colour green? :amuse:handgun

I really should read Shokugeki soon~
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

How are you enjoying your moderation so far? good? like the colour green? :amuse:handgun

I really should read Shokugeki soon~
I'm enjoying very well, I'm really happy. :D Whta is this gun pointed to me by the way? :gwah

Read it! You'll like, don't bother about that people saying about Ecchi, Shokugeki has less Ecchi than Fairy Tail for example.... much less. o.o
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

He became an asshole ever since he became a mod.

He badmouthed HxH.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

He became an asshole ever since he became a mod.

He badmouthed HxH.
Before I become I mod I already had this opinion. It never will change. :P
I was honest. Honesty is an ability needed for mods. :nod
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I'm enjoying very well, I'm really happy. :D Whta is this gun pointed to me by the way? :gwah

Read it! You'll like, don't bother about that people saying about Ecchi, Shokugeki has less Ecchi than Fairy Tail for example.... much less. o.o
Good good :plot :handgun That gun is just for safety, don't pay attention to it :amuse

I don't mind ecchi stuff, it doesn't bother me as long as I can enjoy reading the story and has good art; which SnS seems to have. People shouldn't bash FT on the grounds of it having ecchi. If you have a reason you don't enjoy it, fair enough, it doesn't really bother me. Hating for the sake of hating is pointless. I hope your reasons are valid. :heh

He became an asshole ever since he became a mod.

He badmouthed HxH.
Watch it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, as long as it's constructive; whether you agree with it or not.

So what? does that make it less enjoyable for you to read?

Now then, enough of the bullshit and play nice.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Good good :plot :handgun That gun is just for safety, don't pay attention to it :amuse

I don't mind ecchi stuff, it doesn't bother me as long as I can enjoy reading the story and has good art; which SnS seems to have. People shouldn't bash FT on the grounds of it having ecchi. If you have a reason you don't enjoy it, fair enough, it doesn't really bother me. Hating for the sake of hating is pointless. I hope your reasons are valid. :heh



Watch it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, as long as it's constructive; whether you agree with it or not.

So what? does that make it less enjoyable for you to read?

Now then, enough of the bullshit and play nice.
Okay, then. XD

I don't mind, either. Fairy Tail was just a example that I remembered because we were talking about it before. My reasons to not like Fairy Tail are valid but it isn't worth enter in details. If you enjoy the series I won't complain about that. You will enjoy Shokuge for suere, high quality art and story. ^^

Sorry about this unpleasant conversation about HxH, I even avoid to talk about that because I know that it may happen. I had this discussion with a bunch of people already. XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

WOW WOW HOLD ON A MINUTE.

Leo badmouthed HxH? :oh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Hi :cop

Also Gregory, read OP. If not, read Nanatsu. I recommend it to all you DB fan[sizept=1]boys[/sizept].
no OP....maybe the other...you are like the 5th person to recommend it
And he said bad things about Shokugeki. :crying
:headscratch

i did
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Honestly, who hasn't badmouthed HxH
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....



:rofl
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top