TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

A series is cretead to have a ending, it is just logical.
So that's why they cancel unpopular weejky series just to give a crappy ending for the fans? Great!

Manga is so business oriented you know that you read Bakuman didn't you? Editors wanted Popular Series to continue and gained a lot of profits.
A lot of authors, especially those with the popular series are not free to end their own series.

Dragon Ball is supposed to end at the Frieza Arc. But the editors requested a continuation. That's why Cell Saga was created and then IIRC Majin Buu Saga was created because of the request of Toriyama's wife.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

No one knows the future, but I'm sure that if it happened to Oda or Shokugeki authors, they would do something to continue serialize, even monthly or something, they really have my respect and I see in their series that they love their work. I can't say the same about HxH.
Answer the question straightforwardly with the given scenario. So are you going to stop reading Shokugeki no Souma or any other mangas you like if it had a Serious Hiatus Problem just like HxH is having because you are uncertain that there will be an ending? Yes or No?
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

So that's why they cancel unpopular weejky series just to give a crappy ending for the fans? Great!

Manga is so business oriented you know that you read Bakuman didn't you? Editors wanted Popular Series to continue and gained a lot of profits.
A lot of authors, especially those with the popular series are not free to end their own series.
Regardless business side, a series always tends to a ending, it always has an objective. We are near to witness this fact with Bleach and Naruto, they will end soon and the editor can't do nothing to stop it, there is nothing to do anymore because the series reached their objectives.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I read HxH and waited for a very long time, but I know that Togashi doesn't take it seriously, so I dropped, he lost my respect. I don't believe in the excuse that he is sick because I didn't see a reliable source until now. If you don't care about a ending probably those people that bought the entire series care about it, have a incomplete series in your shelf is disappointing, they read the story for nothing.
I respect Yoshihiro Togashi and I'm very grateful to him.
Yu Yu Hakusho is my number one childhood favorite anime.
And I love Hunter x Hunter so much.

So I respect his decisions about the hiatus.
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Answer the question straightforwardly with the given scenario. So are you going to stop reading Shokugeki no Souma or any other mangas you like if it had a Serious Hiatus Problem just like HxH is having because you are uncertain that there will be an ending? Yes or No?
I can't say that HxH has a "serious" hiatus problem but... Regarding One Piece and Shokugeki: No, I wouldn't stop to read them, because I would have certain that they would continue.

See the love of the author for your work in his series is subtle, but I have this feeling with One Piece and Shokugeki, more with the first, Shokuge is yet young. Oda dedicate 19 hours of his day for One Piece and 5 to sleep, and, on top of that, he always do a perfect work. This is love for your work. A love that many people can judge crazy. XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

We are near to witness this fact with Bleach and Naruto, they will end soon and the editor can't do nothing to stop it, there is nothing to do anymore because the series reached their objectives.
I obviously don't enjoy reading Naruto and Fairy Tail anymore. I just read it just to be able to discuss with some of my friends.

I guess the editors permitted them to end it, they still have One Piece anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

I can't say that HxH has a "serious" hiatus problem but... Regarding One Piece and Shokugeki: No, I wouldn't stop to read them, because I would have certain that they would continue.
Well there you have it! Even though the possibility is very little, I still believe that Hunter x Hunter will continue and there will still be hiatus in the future of course.
But I love Hunter x Hunter unrequitedly so HxH forever.

See the love of the author for your work in his series is subtle, but I have this feeling with One Piece and Shokugeki, more with the first, Shokuge is yet young. Oda dedicate 19 hours of his day for One Piece and 5 to sleep, and, on top of that, he always do a perfect work. This is love for your work. A love that many people can judge crazy. XD
Eiiji Nizuma was based from Eiichiro Oda. A young mangaka who's manga became very successful. They are both genius. I think that One Piece will end like, Eiji Nizuma's Crow did always #1 in the rankings in the Last Chapters.

Hiramaru Kazuya the author of Otters 11 was based from Hideaki Sorachi (Gintama) and Yoshihiro Togashi. Hiramaru got married with a manga author like himself Aoki Yuriko just like Togashi got married with the author of Sailor Moon.

Bakuman Wikia said:
Hiramaru's comic tendencies with animals, exasperation at his editor, and laziness draw a parallel to Sorachi Hideaki, mangaka of Gintama. In more recent years, the poor quality of his art due to laziness and induced hiatus draw more of a parallel to Togashi Yoshihiro, mangaka of Hunter X Hunter.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I respect Yoshihiro Togashi and I'm very grateful to him.
Yu Yu Hakusho is my number one childhood favorite anime.
And I love Hunter x Hunter so much.

So I respect his decisions about the hiatus.
Okay, so respect others who don't want to read it for the same reason...

Man, I'm a Berserk fan and I don't get up in people's faces about it like this :XD
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I guess the editors permitted them to end it, they still have One Piece anyway.
Shueisha will lose millions with this, probably the excuse that they have One Piece yet is not valid. XD
It is a business, but the editors know more than anybody the limit of a series. Likewise we are seeing that Naruto and Bleach are ending, the editor as well, they know that there is no more chance to stretch them. Old examples: Dragon Ball and Slam Dunk.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Okay, so respect others who don't want to read it for the same reason...

Man, I'm a Berserk fan and I don't get up in people's faces about it like this :XD
I avoid to say anything about HxH or Fairy Tail in any place that has manga discussion because I know that someone will jump in my neck. hahahahahaha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I avoid to say anything about HxH or Fairy Tail in any place that has manga discussion because I know that someone will jump in my neck. hahahahahaha
Fairy Tail? Really? :huh
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Fairy Tail? Really? :huh
I hate Fairy Tail with all my soul. XD
We shouldn't talk about FT, please. :P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I hate Fairy Tail with all my soul. XD
We shouldn't talk about FT, please. :P
I don't know, seems like you like plenty series with fanservice in it...
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I don't know, seems like you like plenty series with fanservice in it...
I don't like fanservice that much, but I don't see problems in read series with it if they have good stories. Fairy Tail case is complicated and I have to go to bed. XP
It is already 2 AM here! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I don't like fanservice that much, but I don't see problems in read series with it if they have good stories. Fairy Tail case is complicated and I have to go to bed. XP
It is already 2 AM here! :arf
I'm not sure why people waste so much time hating a series...but okay :XD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Shueisha will lose millions with this, probably the excuse that they have One Piece yet is not valid. XD
It is a business, but the editors know more than anybody the limit of a series. Likewise we are seeing that Naruto and Bleach are ending, the editor as well, they know that there is no more chance to stretch them. Old examples: Dragon Ball and Slam Dunk.
Maybe they want to increase the chance of new series to be popular. Jump has so many long-running series that have many fans that vote for that particular series in the questionnaire every week that New Series are always having a hard time to defeat them in the Weekly Rankings.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I'm not sure why people waste so much time hating a series.
Yeah.
Haters gonna hate :cookiehand
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Okay, so respect others who don't want to read it for the same reason...

Man, I'm a Berserk fan and I don't get up in people's faces about it like this :XD
It's because he said that Reading HxH is a waste time and I didn't like that statement.

Here:

Read HxH is a waste of time, we'll never know the ending of the series with its infinity hiatus. :XD
---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Oh, but HxH sucks :^_^
:cookiefinger
Berserk sucks.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Do you even know anything about it?
Yes. I know that Guts fucked the monster in Chapter One. And he killed that monster. :p
And Puck the Fairy is following him because Guts saved Puck.
 
Last edited:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Oh, but HxH sucks :^_^
hey, hey, wait a minute..why does it suck? don't me it's because of hiatus...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Yes. I know that Guts fucked the monster in Chapter One. And he killed that monster. :p
And Puck the Fairy is following him because Guts saved Puck.
Wow...you've got it all figured out!

hey, hey, wait a minute..why does it suck? don't me it's because of hiatus...
No, it just sucks :^_^
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

you're the first person to tell me this except scav..he's an exception..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top