- Joined
- Apr 16, 2009
- Messages
- 668
- Reaction score
- 127
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I really love Wendy's confuse face.
The first one is Kagura, not Minerva. The Erza picture is from the inside flap of Volume 40.Holy crap; that Minerva drawing is brilliant.
I've seen the Erza pic somewhere before, just don't recall where.
. Cheers [/gb]

It's probably not the color as it matches her hair but that its tight-fitting. :PHalloween Team Natsu
![]()
and she's not naked.just an unfortunate suit colour :P
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/396400752731504640今週は36ページ描いた。だけどカラーが残ってる。ネームが2本残ってる。単行本の仕事が残ってる。中国の新人賞の選考が残ってる。もう寝るしかないな。
"name" is the term for manga rough draft pages. He's talking about having done 36 pages of name.Can someone translate this? I thin Mashima's tweeting something important about the names for next chapters.
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/396400752731504640
As far as I can tell, he's doing a 36 pages chapter for next week, but is not yet done with the color pages (meaning he's already done with the 36 pages).Can someone translate this? I thin Mashima's tweeting something important about the names for next chapters.
https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/396400752731504640
Either 363-364 I think.He recently said that he was working on 361, so I'd assume that the extra pages are for 363, like I've said before. How high are the chances that chapter's going to be a big one, I wonder? any takers?