TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

didnt the first guy die in RL....and ian took over the role

:headscratch
no lol
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

didnt the first guy die in RL....and ian took over the role

:headscratch
not to my knowledge. I know he gets annoyed when people take him as Dumbledore though :lmao

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

btw...is Ian gay?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

What's your opinion about it? I recently heard that you don't like big butts.
:kukuku

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

btw...is Ian gay?
:nod
big time
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

What's your opinion about it? I recently heard that you don't like big butts.
You shall not pass Magneto's ass.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,103
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Well he's gay so I guess someone already passed and has a camp there
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Well he's gay so I guess someone already passed and has a camp there
that old ass....probably a rundown apartment complex...
probably even a ghetto
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Nice set
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

thanks....
i seen an armor set i may put together....later
:heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I think I need to go back to one I barely used

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

wtffffffffffff.......Bob didn't do the sig correctly :crying

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Guess I gotta use another one
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I think I need to go back to one I barely used

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

wtffffffffffff.......Bob didn't do the sig correctly :crying

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Guess I gotta use another one
NICE....:thumbs
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I keep forgetting to never click of ancy's links....

[mover]somethings can't be unseen[/mover]
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I keep forgetting to never click of ancy's links....

[mover]somethings can't be unseen[/mover]
This applies to all Dutch people now? :o
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

This applies to all Dutch people now? :o

You said this because you forgot she was dutch again, right? :lmao

In your case, being dutch or wtv is ok because I kinda approve of the garbage you post most of the time. <3!!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

You said this because you forgot she was dutch again, right? :lmao

In your case, being dutch or wtv is ok because I kinda approve of the garbage you post most of the time. <3!!
Just you and you alone then. :emocat
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:oh do you guys realize that none of you make sense?
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

That doesn't make any sense. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Just you and you alone then. :emocat
That's why we're broh - breah :D

Who's that avatar btw - kinda reminds me of someone.

:oh do you guys realize that none of you make sense?
YEAH and that's precisely why we understand each-other. :lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top