Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....
no loldidnt the first guy die in RL....and ian took over the role
![]()
no loldidnt the first guy die in RL....and ian took over the role
![]()
maybe i am a useless geekno lol

not to my knowledge. I know he gets annoyed when people take him as Dumbledore thoughdidnt the first guy die in RL....and ian took over the role
![]()

What's your opinion about it? I recently heard that you don't like big butts.

btw...is Ian gay?

You shall not pass Magneto's ass.What's your opinion about it? I recently heard that you don't like big butts.
that old ass....probably a rundown apartment complex...Well he's gay so I guess someone already passed and has a camp there



NICE....I think I need to go back to one I barely used
---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------
wtffffffffffff.......Bob didn't do the sig correctly
---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------
Guess I gotta use another one
This applies to all Dutch people now?I keep forgetting to never click of ancy's links....
[mover]somethings can't be unseen[/mover]

This applies to all Dutch people now?![]()

Just you and you alone then.You said this because you forgot she was dutch again, right?
In your case, being dutch or wtv is ok because I kinda approve of the garbage you post most of the time. <3!!

do you guys realize that none of you make sense?
That's why we're broh - breahJust you and you alone then.![]()

YEAH and that's precisely why we understand each-other.do you guys realize that none of you make sense?
