TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

That's why we're broh - breah :D

Who's that avatar btw - kinda reminds me of someone.
That doesn't make it any better.

It's Natalie Dormer, of The Tudors and Game of Thrones fame.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Man home girl looks cray cray... I laeeeks :cheez
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Is Charlie's secretary around?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,087
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:dancin:dancin
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Man home girl looks cray cray... I laeeeks :cheez
There's a link in my thread for the video, where I got the avatar from. Check it out, she acts crazy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Oh yeah, The Tudors, I remember her... she has the weirdest smile I've ever seen btw.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

She's not that good in the show. Not really like the book Margaery either. I mean, I guess she's okay, but she overacts.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Oh yeah, The Tudors, I remember her... she has the weirdest smile I've ever seen btw.
It's somewhat.. fun.. She has strange facial characteristics. Very unique ones.

Which is strange.. but also nice. I don't know. She gives me weird boners.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Greg, Do you know Golgo13?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

It's somewhat.. fun.. She has strange facial characteristics. Very unique ones.

Which is strange.. but also nice. I don't know. She gives me weird boners.
I believe that when she died in the Tudors I stopeed watching the show, lol, the cute bish wasn't around anymore :(

Dunno, her smile reminds me of the ¨not impressed¨ meme.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

I haven't even seen The Tudors yet. Thanks for that spoiler, bitch.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

What spoiler? it's based in RL history :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

What spoiler? it's based in RL history :oh
Which I haven't learned yet. So spoilers.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

How is that posible? Never heard of Anne Boleyn?

Dude I'm from a different continent and I know this shit :lmao
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

How is that posible? Never heard of Anne Boleyn?

Dude I'm from a different continent and I know this shit :lmao
I've seen The Other Boleyn Girl. Does that count?

Besides, I have no idea what the Tudors is about.. So don't blame me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

The Tudors is about the Tudor dynasty... who would had guessed!?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

The Tudors is about the Tudor dynasty... who would had guessed!?
I wouldn't have. I didn't know it was based on actual history...

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Hey Greg, I painted this yesterday at a nephew's place.

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

:thumbs
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

Is that all you have to say?! :o

I'm not a very good painter. Compliment the shit out of me! :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top