Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Unlike what many people think lel is not an acronym in the same fashion that LOL is (it does not mean laughing extremely loud, laughing extra loud or similar). Lel (and variations including lal) resulted from the use of random vowels substituted in place of the 'o' in LOL. These vowels were used in an attempt to be different from the millions of internet game fags. The word however, in essence, still means LOL.

Sounds stupid. :neutral


Or the other lel? as in boring?
lol

lul

lulz

l0l

lel

lawl
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

To go and watch a game would be cool. I'm not really fussy. =)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

lol

lul

lulz

l0l

lel

lawl
lel looks really weird though. =/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Congrats on your new version :chu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

It's called evolution Jin
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

To me it sounds like unnecessary random improvisations.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

So there are genuine instances where lel would be more suitable to use than lol?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I don't know about Taye's character, he seems really, really forgettable, so I doubt it.

Maybe Coach will get some extra ratings and they will make him a regular AND HE MOVES IN WITH SCHMIDT! :zomg

:awe
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

So there are genuine instances where lel would be more suitable to use than lol?
For one, it's funnier looking
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Damn, you're getting too much spam in here, Bob.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I don't know about Taye's character, he seems really, really forgettable, so I doubt it.

Maybe Coach will get some extra ratings and they will make him a regular AND HE MOVES IN WITH SCHMIDT! :zomg

:awe
To really enjoy his character, I think it relied on knowing who the actor was, which is how I enjoyed him and some of the scenes I mentioned earlier. Besides that, even the bar scene, he did seem forgettable, yes.

That'd be awesome; cos I'm not sure how many episodes they have him back for...

Damn, you're getting too much spam in here, Bob.
I wouldn't say so. It's nowhere near what it used to be last year or when I had my first one. Everyone posts elsewhere. I just have the same recurring characters with some occasional guest appearances lol.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Bob's grats on the new vers and how come's you've never called me smugface or something.'


:emocat
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Smugface is for riki and it's an inside joke, you have your names; unidrigo, uncle, Chaaali, so on and so forth....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

uncle....

:dumpster
(guess I'm not on the inside)

Am I even on the outside....?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're on the rainbow bridge :nod

You can't be on the inside; that's our special place.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

To really enjoy his character, I think it relied on knowing who the actor was, which is how I enjoyed him and some of the scenes I mentioned earlier. Besides that, even the bar scene, he did seem forgettable, yes.

That'd be awesome; cos I'm not sure how many episodes they have him back for...
Yeah, it took me a moment to realize it was him, that certainly did make the character funnier. Cameos usually need that to work too.

Well, start crying because he would be back for four episodes this season. But they extended and he'll be here for THE ENTIRE SEASON! :zomg
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

LIES, Bob, LIES.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

goldb, what's the worst place in the UK you've had to visit!?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Would you still like to be categorized as a Lannister?
Huh? :o

Yeah, it took me a moment to realize it was him, that certainly did make the character funnier. Cameos usually need that to work too.

Well, start crying because he would be back for four episodes this season. But they extended and he'll be here for THE ENTIRE SEASON! :zomg
I was like :zomg, I hadn't seen him in anything in a long while.

:squee :blai :confetti wuuuuuut!!!

LIES, Bob, LIES.
:gwah Believe me...

goldb, what's the worst place in the UK you've had to visit!?
I've not visited any cities besides where I've lived I think. Walsall was horrible, but that's cos it's full of old people. Dudley, Tipton all fall under that umbrella. Nechells is also pretty rank, depending on where you go.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top