Pelvic Sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

 
Last edited by a moderator:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Ok ok - let me tell you a little story. A little cousin of mine back in the motherland used to call passing one 'air pollution' :p
So whether its from humans via the natural process or through this 'population' the main cause leads back to humans. Henceforth - to the main point... which was existence itself being a sin / evil? I think?
I know I have an argument for that, but right now I'm kinda blank..



[SIZEPT="1"]Must be the lack of sleep and nutrition.[/SIZEPT]

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Oh do you?

How did that happen? :o
Oh I am. The same cannot be said about you.

It just... happened.
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I know I have an argument for that, but right now I'm kinda blank..
Story of my life...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I know I have an argument for that, but right now I'm kinda blank..
[SIZEPT="1"]Must be the lack of sleep and nutrition.[/SIZEPT]
Yuki that wasn't really an argument :cheez

[SIZEPT="1"]Just admit defeat already, Its my win - heh.[/SIZEPT]
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're asking for the impossible, Charlie.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

You're asking for the impossible, Charlie.
I understand broh - she's a woman after all...
Having said that - I want to win u.u.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

What did you think of the song? :nod

Are you looking forward to the movie?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

What did you think of the song? :nod

Are you looking forward to the movie?
Oh yeah, thanks for the song. I went and found the soundtrack version. I enjoyed it but curious how it works in the context of the movie; as it's really different to what I associate with LOTR music. But I trust Howard Shore.

Though I liked the first installment of the series, it felt unecessarily long, unlike the LOTR trilogy. I will definitely watch this one but I'll take it with a pinch of salt and lower my expectations.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Haha, he sending Bob music in private...ghey!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Oh yeah, thanks for the song. I went and found the soundtrack version. I enjoyed it but curious how it works in the context of the movie; as it's really different to what I associate with LOTR music. But I trust Howard Shore.

Though I liked the first installment of the series, it felt unecessarily long, unlike the LOTR trilogy. I will definitely watch this one but I'll take it with a pinch of salt and lower my expectations.
The song is going to be played during the credits, just like Neil Finn's version of Song of the Lonely Mountain during the first movie's credits. I listened the audio first without looking at the video and I found it a nice song, but I was unsure of it fitting the theme too. Then I watched it with the clip and I loved it. I think it does it really well, seeing the dwarfs and the movie moments.. I think it fits well after all.

It felt unnecessarily long? How so? I didn't get that feel at all, it ended on a pretty quick note (well, it felt like it), just like the LOTR films. I'm expecting that this movie might blow the first one away, I'm having really high expectations even though I don't want too.. XD

Haha, he sending Bob music in private...ghey!
It's on the previous page..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

The song is going to be played during the credits, just like Neil Finn's version of Song of the Lonely Mountain during the first movie's credits. I listened the audio first without looking at the video and I found it a nice song, but I was unsure of it fitting the theme too. Then I watched it with the clip and I loved it. I think it does it really well, seeing the dwarfs and the movie moments.. I think it fits well after all.

It felt unnecessarily long? How so? I didn't get that feel at all, it ended on a pretty quick note (well, it felt like it), just like the LOTR films. I'm expecting that this movie might blow the first one away, I'm having really high expectations even though I don't want too.. XD
I'm comparing that to LOTR, in that I've seen that trilogy many many times and not once I've had the feeling of "oh this is dragging on" or so on, but somewhere near the middle I wasn't as immersed into the movie anymore. So that's why I'll keep my expectations lower this time and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

:yodawg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I'm comparing that to LOTR, in that I've seen that trilogy many many times and not once I've had the feeling of "oh this is dragging on" or so on, but somewhere near the middle I wasn't as immersed into the movie anymore. So that's why I'll keep my expectations lower this time and hope to be pleasantly surprised.
I did have that after the first two times though, I agree. While with LOTR, that feeling never ever happened. But we'll see, it'll be a good movie nonetheless.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

I cannot be saved?

Can I get an excerpt?
Well, control+S doesn't work on you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Saa ne. What will you give in return?

Yuki that wasn't really an argument :cheez

[SIZEPT="1"]Just admit defeat already, Its my win - heh.[/SIZEPT]
No, it is not. I'm aware of that.

[SIZEPT="1"]Nah. Let me have my beauty sleep, and I'll give my argument again. My brain is not in any condition to do hard-thinking right now.[/SIZEPT]

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I understand broh - she's a woman after all...
Having said that - I want to win u.u.
You sound desperate. As if you never win against a woman. :heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Well, control+S doesn't work on you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Saa ne. What will you give in return?
Cos I'm not a bot.

What do you want?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Cos I'm not a bot.

What do you want?
Considering we are in the internet, in a way, you are.

I don't think you can give me what I really want, so I'll leave it to you to make the offer and I'll decide if it's worth it.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Bob :pout can I get the 2nd most asshole staff badge please? :pout

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Or another weird badge. I need something to brag about. :pout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Because Chocolate Can't Get You Pregnant - Part 2

Considering we are in the internet, in a way, you are.

I don't think you can give me what I really want, so I'll leave it to you to make the offer and I'll decide if it's worth it.
I guess the same can be said about you :heh

How can you come to such a conclusion? I offer ownership of my thread( for a limited time) in exchange for the excerpt. I can't really think of anything else right now...

Bob :pout can I get the 2nd most asshole staff badge please? :pout

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Or another weird badge. I need something to brag about. :pout
The asshole badge is Fuzzy's, so you're asking the wrong person lol.

Another weird badge? like what?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top